Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default All-occasion greeting or note cards - recommendations?

Has anyone purchased blank, all-purpose greeting/note cards on Amazon that they love? I'm looking for something really pretty/artsy that I can use for all occasions - as thank you cards, etc. I don't need a ton as I don't use them often but would like something that would make someone happy to look at and feels nice in the hands - a good quality cardstock.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I have some from Target that I really like but nothing on Amazon. I did buy a big pack of postcards on Amazon (National Parks themed) to include in college care packages though. I enjoy using them!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Not an amazon recommendation but I like the notecard sets from Target and pick them up every so often to use just like that. They are very inexpensive but they have really nice prints.

I also pick up cards nearly every time I go to Trader Joes. Their greeting cards are not necessarily generic but they are SO pretty and at one dollar per card, they are also pretty inexpensive. I have been saved so many times lately by having pretty cards of various messages from my Trader Joes stash.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I bought some great cards a while back. I’ll look later and post back with details.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I have some of these they are BEAUTIFUL I sometimes give them as a gift. They are not cheap BUT I use like 5 a year.
    https://www.felixdoolittle.com/collections/note-sets
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Has anyone purchased blank, all-purpose greeting/note cards on Amazon that they love? I'm looking for something really pretty/artsy that I can use for all occasions - as thank you cards, etc. I don't need a ton as I don't use them often but would like something that would make someone happy to look at and feels nice in the hands - a good quality cardstock.
    I have these and will need to actually send them out - I asked for them shortly after my aunt died this summer and have yet to send anything to my uncle and cousins, mostly from a lack of stamps.

They're probably a lot plainer than you're looking for, but I find simple works best for me.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Two 'not really what you were asking' suggestions. I have, and love, personalized stationary on nice cardstock. People always comment when they get something written on it - it feels like a throwback to another time. I like simple embossed (tone on tone) but have always been happy with what I've ordered from https://www.embossedgraphics.com/.

My other suggestion is to look on Etsy -

Happy shopping!

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Not an amazon recommendation but I like the notecard sets from Target and pick them up every so often to use just like that. They are very inexpensive but they have really nice prints.
    I like to browse the Target selections so I have some on-hand for Scouts.

I also pick up cards nearly every time I go to Trader Joes. Their greeting cards are not necessarily generic but they are SO pretty and at one dollar per card, they are also pretty inexpensive. I have been saved so many times lately by having pretty cards of various messages from my Trader Joes stash.
    I really like the Trader Joe's selection, too. One of my favorite things is how I can always find something quirky but not mean-spirited, because I don't really enjoy sending/giving sentimental cards.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm another vote for getting personalized stationery. I've ordered from quite a few different places over the years for myself & my kids. I've never gotten a bad batch from any of them. My first go to thought is always https://www.americanstationery.com/p...old-notes.html but I've also used https://www.thestationerystudio.com/ and https://www.vistaprint.com/stationery/note-cards/ depending on who had the best deal and the best look for what I wanted.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Do you have a Paper Store near you? I've gotten some nice quality, whimsical cards there. You can use coupons too. They usually come in a 10 pack.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast