Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I will dissent. I have custom stationary and I no longer like it. It's just NMS at all anymore. Now I'm stuck with it. I can't donate it because no one wants something with my name on it. I hate recycling it because it's otherwise nice. Don't invest in a lot if you go that route.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I ordered from Paperstyle.com at the beginning of last year. I bought these cards on a super sale they were running. I bought general with just our last name as well as some for each DC. I bought in bright rainbow colors. The quality is great and they’re perfect for tucking in a gift or sending a thank you.

https://www.paperstyle.com/is-bin/Pi...5-54-PSDWNC101

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I will dissent. I have custom stationary and I no longer like it. It's just NMS at all anymore. Now I'm stuck with it. I can't donate it because no one wants something with my name on it. I hate recycling it because it's otherwise nice. Don't invest in a lot if you go that route.
    It isn't my style either. My SIL uses it and it seems perfect with her personality so I'm sure YMMV. I'm just way more casual than that.

gamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love photography and take many photos of architecture or nature . I pick out a few favorites and then order note cards from Shutterfly. Sometimes they are free.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    I love photography and take many photos of architecture or nature . I pick out a few favorites and then order note cards from Shutterfly. Sometimes they are free.
    This is a lovely idea! I have a friend who bought blank white note cards, and glued onto the front some of the landscape-type photos she'd taken in her travels, and wrote on the back where the photo was taken and what year. They are just beautiful cards and feel very personal because she shares the beauty she saw in her travels.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2