Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I bought a Verilux light at Bed Bath & Beyond last year, around Christmas time. I think it was on sale around $20-30 and I was able to use a coupon on top of that price. I didn't use it as much as I thought I would, but I think the days were already getting longer by the time I started using it.

I've already started thinking about how I'm going to use the light during this covid winter.

ETA, I read the reviews on Amazon before I bought the light at BB&B. Check that out for more info on SAD lighting, the reviews had some good info and tips
    Last edited by liz; 09-29-2020 at 08:59 AM.

Mamma2004 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    Any chance this one will come on at a set time or could be put on a timer. I’d love to have one on my nightstand that comes on in the morning so I can give it a few minutes before even getting out of bed. I fear I’ll forget and not make the time for it otherwise so I’m hoping to find that feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Miroco Light therapy lamp that I purchased on Amazon. I am just starting to use it so cannot comment on how well it works. I just wanted to chime in to say that there is no timer on this lamp, but you could use a timer in the outlet, plugging the lamp into that. Alternatively, Amazon also has an alarm clock with the light feature that might serve your needs.

It is looking to be a long, dark season ahead, so I'll take any help I can get to stay optimistic and productive. Good luck!
    Stephanie

Mamma to James

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2