Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Would love some streaming TV show recommendations!!

Do you have any suggestions/recommendations for some new streaming TV shows or movies that I can watch?

Thanks so much!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

bnme is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Cobra Kai was fun to watch. Just finished season 1.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bnme View Post
    Cobra Kai was fun to watch. Just finished season 1.
    I was so happy that season 2 was ready to stream! Really enjoyed the show!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

If you like mystery/sci fi, try Glitch on Netflix. Three seasons, 18 episodes total available. Set in Australia and a group of random dead rise from their graves. Had some actors I recognized from Wentworth, which I also loved and would recommend if you enjoyed Orange is the New Black
    mom to Billy 12/07

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Gosh so many. Don’t know what you like but I’m more of along thrilled, action, and drama.

Dead to me, the bureau (French spy series-excellent! If you loved homeland) good morning show on Apple, the greyhound with Tom hanks was ok, and now will start the new Apple TV series; the Tehran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Have you binged through Naked and Afraid, especially the XLs? Those filled a lot of time for me recently. I keep meaning to go back to Alone as well.
    I liked Upload on Prime.
    Did you watch the Book Club on Prime? That was fun.
    Always be my Maybe on Netflix
    all of those teen movies on Netflix like To All the Boys I've Loved Before (and if you haven't read that series, I recommend it)
    I binged The Home Edit recently on Netflix.
    Lucifer
    Schitt's Creek
    Queer Eye
    Virgin River
    Sweet Magnolias
    Big Little Lies
    movie- The Other Guys and Spencer Confidential
    we're re-watching some James Bond, Back to the Future and the Olympus has Fallen series
    I can lose a lot of time watching Honest Ads on Prime!
    We really liked Good Omens on Prime.

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

These are all older shows, but i'll throw them out anyway. DH and I enjoyed Modern Love on Prime. We've been watching Goliath also on prime. I loved season one, but season two not so much. On NF we are watching Episodes and Grace and Frankie that we missed when they first got popular. both are half-hour comedies. I'm looking forward to watching Yellowstone on Peacock but haven't started yet. OH! i'm almost done watching The West Wing; haven't seen that since it sent off the air-- What a great show! ETA: DH and i loved Jack Ryan on prime. if you haven't seen The Good Wife or The Closer, those are worth a rewatch (on prime).

We all (dh, me, and 16yo dd) liked Locke & Key when it first came out on NF. DD and I are in the middle of Pose. DD and I binged Glow UP as soon as season two came out. Ding Dong! we also all loved Never Have I Ever and Atypical on NF. Both of those are great.

Not sure if you have Acorn, but 800 Words is awesome! I first saw it on PBS. Another one i got hooked on thru PBS that's on Acorn is A Place to Call Home. both are Aussie shows, family drama type shows.
    Last edited by fauve01; 09-29-2020 at 11:52 AM.

In addition to everything else mentioned, DH and I really both liked Hart of Dixie on Netflix if you haven't seen that yet. (I was kinda surprised DH started watching it with me but he totally got hooked on it too.)

I am binge watching The Office right now.

A new to me season of Schitt's Creek is coming out soon so if you haven't seen that yet, another good choice!
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I was never a big binger but have caught up a lot in the last six months (!)

Schitt's Creek - first season is by far the weakest but SO worth it to stay with it
    Sweet Magnolias
    The Bold Type
    Brooklyn 99
    The Home Edit (great as background TV - short and you don't need to pay much attention but great house and organizing stuff)
    Never Have I Ever and Love Victor were both good if you like the teen drama stuff

Happy watching!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast