Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Apparently some news sites are saying he knew he had it 2 days ago.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

They are saying he went to meet fundraisers behind closed doors and he also attended a rally, though at least that was outdoors. And also they did not inform the journalist who had been exposed to hope Hicks, or other contacts. The journalists only found out when it was leaked.
    What pisses me off most is that he spent time mocking Biden for wearing a mask. I just hope to goodness the Bidens are ok.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

hwin708 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't think he is lying to avoid the debates. Mainly because I have no doubt he would pitch a tantrum to get out of the debates if he wanted to, and his supporters would have been fine with it. He was already gearing up his outrage machine about proposed changes to the rules to prevent the hot mess of the last one. He would have used that to refuse doing the next debate, no problem. Using the cornonavirus is a far worse excuse for him, as he has been actively pitching the idea that the virus is ending and the latest far right talking points - which he has encouraged - is that the whole thing is a hoax with trumped up numbers and the only people really at risk are those who would be dead anyway. It is definitely not to his benefit to have virus deniers who say things like "who do you even know who has really had this so-called virus" to now have to say "the president."

I think it is DISGUSTING that he took zero precautions, indeed mocked all the precautions, and Biden had to share a space with him unmasked. And now Biden has to worry about his exposure and risk, because he had no choice but to interact with a reckless and selfish man.

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Duplicate
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

For the sake of all involved, I hope everyone will be okay. That includes the Trumps and the Bidens.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    I’m worried about Biden getting it from Trump at the debate. There was so much shouting from Trump!
    This was my first thought as well!!

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jbbhb View Post
    Just saw too. Am I the only one who has become so cynical that I think it’s fake to try try distract for his disastrous debate??

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I thought this too, but not to get out of the debate. I figure they'll have some miraculous fast recovery which shows Covid isn't that bad, so let's get back to maskless business.

I wonder if Baron or any of the other children have it.

Really hoping Biden doesn't have it.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    I thought this too, but not to get out of the debate. I figure they'll have some miraculous fast recovery which shows Covid isn't that bad, so let's get back to maskless business.

The entire Trump family was traveling together on Tuesday. If they had it before the debate, they probably all have it.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post

The entire Trump family was traveling together on Tuesday. If they had it before the debate, they probably all have it.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

As strongly as I feel about his presidency, I do hope everyone has a smooth recovery.

The cynic in me is saying that maybe he doesn't really have it. Maybe he is again flicking the spotlight to himself. In 2 weeks he will be "perfect" and "the virus is no big deal."

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast