klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Target/Walmart "Prime Day" Deals?

At Target:
    5% off Target Gift Cards

Looks like some toys & games are on sale plus you can stack the $10 off $50 toy purchase or $25 off $100 toy purchase with some of those. (Includes some favorites like Throw Throw Burrito, Exploding Kittens, Ticket to Ride, etc.)

10% off some books & movies plus buy 2 get 1 free.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Will have to browse deals tonight and maybe I’ll find some things for DD2’s November birthday or Christmas for the girls. I’m hesitant to do much other holiday shopping because if we don’t travel to visit family I will buy gifts online and have them delivered straight from the retailer.

I saw on slickdeals there is an electronics coupon at target so may use that for a new a Roku. Not sure which one I want/need though.

Anyone seen a great deal on a smart tv? DH would like one for his man cave. I told him now or Black Friday should have the best deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

If you don't find a deal on the TV, there's also great sales between Christmas and Super Bowl weekend - that's where we got ours two years in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    If you don't find a deal on the TV, there's also great sales between Christmas and Super Bowl weekend - that's where we got ours two years in a row.
    Thanks, I wouldn't have thought of shopping for a TV deal then!

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Thanks, I wouldn't have thought of shopping for a TV deal then!
    Our TV just happened to die not long before the Super Bowl last year and there were tons of great sales on them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Target and Amazon have the Lego Friends Advent calendar for $24 (marked down from $30). Target has some other lego sales happening until tomorrow too. There is a $10 off $50 toy purchase but it doesn't apply to Legos.