Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We like these crystallized citrus packs in carbonated water... I used to take the packets when traveling, to make hotel tap water taste better. :-).

https://smile.amazon.com/True-Lemon-...grocery&sr=1-4

Spindrift is great too, we buy it when Costco has it on sale. For a cheaper alternative, we like Costco's Kirkland brand sparkling water.

A glug of any juice is great in sparkling water... but especially Costco's Kirkland brand organic refrigerated orange juice. :-) They also sell a refrigerated pomegranate juice that is great.

dhano923 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We drink Kirkland sparkling water, Bubly sparkling water, and Vitamin Water Zero in our house. I also flavor plain water with cucumber slices, Lemon slices, fresh mint, and/or fresh ginger slices. I hate drinking calories!
    Mom to:
    DS 10/03
    DD 11/05

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post

What do you like to drink that doesn't have caffeine? I suppose it could be a diet soda, carbonated water, herbal tea, but I'm also really curious if any of those flavor packets are any good? I like crystal light lemonade flavor well enough but not nearly as much as Pina Colada Zipfizz!

TIA!
    I'm not crazy about non-nutritive sweeteners - I can taste them, so I don't do the diet soda thing due to the different aftertastes or signals I pick up. For example, aspartame (NutriSweet) has a metallic flavor to me and a bitter aftertaste; saccharine (Sweet & Lo) has an intensely sweet flavor, but a strange chemical flavor; sucralose (Splenda) also has an intensely sweet flavor, but a bitter aftertaste; and then there's stevia ... bitter and cloying.

I enjoy flavored seltzer/sparkling water (peach, lime, mango-lime, orange-pineapple, and tangerine-lime are my favorites - we get the Wegmans store brand and I think it tastes better than LaCroix ... cheaper, too, but Wegmans isn't everywhere!), and home-brewed iced herbal tea - my favorites are Celestial Seasonings' Zinger teas.

I also drink a lot of hot tea, whether it's Earl Grey, spiced chai, or herbal, to cut through mucus in my throat.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

almostmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Like others have said, sparkling water with a splash of whatever juice is in my fridge (usually limeade or pomegranate juice) feels like a treat to me!
    Liz

DS 11/03
    DD 12/05

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I do love sparkling water. And I love herbal tea (specifically mint!)

Does anyone have a great coconut or peach flavored drink flavor that DOES NOT have either tea or caffeine in it? I keep finding things that look good but they are either a tea, or they have caffeine!

(Can't have anything with black or green tea because of religious reasons--no coffee either!)

I do love sparkling water. And I love herbal tea (specifically mint!)

Does anyone have a great coconut or peach flavored drink flavor that DOES NOT have either tea or caffeine in it? I keep finding things that look good but they are either a tea, or they have caffeine!

(Can't have anything with black or green tea because of religious reasons--no coffee either!)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

All of the brands mentioned like LaCroix come in flavors like that. They don’t have caffeine.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    All of the brands mentioned like LaCroix come in flavors like that. They don’t have caffeine.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I like La Croix but it doesn't taste at all like crystal light. I will keep buying sparkling water but the flavor is very subtle. I want lots of flavor and am looking for something more akin to Crystal Light. People keep mentioning Mio so I'll take a look at that.

I've made my peace with artificial sweeteners too. I don't eat a lot of sweet stuff but I'd rather have splenda or stevia than sugar.

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    I like La Croix but it doesn't taste at all like crystal light. I will keep buying sparkling water but the flavor is very subtle. I want lots of flavor and am looking for something more akin to Crystal Light. People keep mentioning Mio so I'll take a look at that.

I've made my peace with artificial sweeteners too. I don't eat a lot of sweet stuff but I'd rather have splenda or stevia than sugar.
    You might enjoy True Lemon, etc. They have quite a few flavors and are pretty flavorful.
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGirl View Post
    You might enjoy True Lemon, etc. They have quite a few flavors and are pretty flavorful.
    Thanks! I’ll try it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast