OP here - to clarify, the video is of the hallway outside the restroom, not inside, there are no video cameras inside the restroom at all. I misunderstood originally.

We received additional communication from the school today but not sufficient. We're going to keep moving up the chain and we're not ruling out any options, but are taking it one step at a time. At the end of the day we don't want to destroy the school, we just want appropriate actions and changes for the safety of our children and all children.

I'm going to take a break from giving lots of details about what we're being told and what we're doing because 1)this is public and I don't want to unintentionally share too much and 2)being angry and dealing with something like this is exhausting, and for my mental sanity I'm trying to take breaks from thinking about this when we're not actively dealing with it.

I deeply appreciate all your support and knowing the wise mamas of the BBB are on the same wavelength is more reassuring than I can say! I will share an update with yall at some point in the future when we're not in the midst of it all.