Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Favorite wireless bra for D+?

I’m scheduled for reduction surgery and will need to wear wireless bras for a while after. I’m currently DDD and never wear them except at home because I’ve never found them to be supportive enough. I have to get something to wear full time for a while though. End goal is a D cup so I’ll still need some support. Hit me with your faves. Bonus if they are inexpensive as I’m told it can be 6 months before I’ll know exactly where I’ll end up.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Not Bali Women's Microfiber Crop Top Bra

Not supportive at all. They fit my needs but definitely won't work for what you are looking for.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm a 28DD and I love this one:
    https://www.cosabella.com/products/s...lette-sette-en

You can sometimes find on Amazon with free returns.

I also really love this one, but it is not as supportive and can look a little saggy depending on what I wear. But I LOVE them in the summer because they're so light. I wear them as my everyday bra (I work from home) but if I have to wear work clothes, I wear the cotton one above since it lifts better.
    https://www.cosabella.com/products/n...lette-sette-en

I have a couple of wired bras (brands: Panache, Freya) and they are great for wired bras but I just don't wear them anymore. Wireless is so much more comfy!

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Following, as I'm going for a consultation next week!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I'm a 28DD and I love this one:
    https://www.cosabella.com/products/s...lette-sette-en

You can sometimes find on Amazon with free returns.

I also really love this one, but it is not as supportive and can look a little saggy depending on what I wear. But I LOVE them in the summer because they're so light. I wear them as my everyday bra (I work from home) but if I have to wear work clothes, I wear the cotton one above since it lifts better.
    https://www.cosabella.com/products/n...lette-sette-en

I have a couple of wired bras (brands: Panache, Freya) and they are great for wired bras but I just don't wear them anymore. Wireless is so much more comfy!
    Those were the ones I was looking at. Glad to hear they may work!

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    Following, as I'm going for a consultation next week!

Good luck! I was happy it can be done at a surgery center and I have the downtime so I decided to go for it. I’m really excited. I have wanted to do this since I was a teen although I’m glad I waited until after pregnancy and breastfeeding now.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    Good luck! I was happy it can be done at a surgery center and I have the downtime so I decided to go for it. I’m really excited. I have wanted to do this since I was a teen although I’m glad I waited until after pregnancy and breastfeeding now.
    When is yours scheduled? I figured now is the time, since I'm working from home and so I could reduce the amount of time off for recovery (and not have to discuss with coworkers). I posted here on the BBB asking about reductions over 10 years ago! Surgery scares the heck out of me but I'm so tired of the issues with a big chest, and they keep getting worse.

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Favorite wireless bra for D+?

My Dd1 is a C cup (probably actually a 30D or <than 30 band D cup but since these fit I haven’t had to go to the $$$$ boutique bra set for her....yet) and loves these (I really should try them, but haven’t yet):
    https://warners.com/intimates/cloud_9_wirefree_contour/

I have been wearing these wireless bras from Hanes for years but they don’t offer much lift, but I like them for yoga, the gym (if I am not running), and just hanging out at the house. If you have to sleep in something these would work:
    https://www.hanes.com/hanes-ultimate...efree-bra.html

I am a 36D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by PunkyBoo View Post
    When is yours scheduled? I figured now is the time, since I'm working from home and so I could reduce the amount of time off for recovery (and not have to discuss with coworkers). I posted here on the BBB asking about reductions over 10 years ago! Surgery scares the heck out of me but I'm so tired of the issues with a big chest, and they keep getting worse.

Early December. It’s going to be a quiet Christmas, no visitors this year so works well. He said really only a long weekend worth of major recovery and then just take it easy for a while.

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by smilequeen View Post
    Early December. It’s going to be a quiet Christmas, no visitors this year so works well. He said really only a long weekend worth of major recovery and then just take it easy for a while.
    Not to hijack, but would you share the cost to do the surgery? I've always wanted it, but the cost is what has gotten me. I can't really say back issues anymore (to try and qualify for insurance to pay for it) because I've mostly taken care of my back troubles with losing weight, changing my mattress, and better posture.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast