Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MaiseyDog is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Granted it's been many years since my reduction (over 20 at this point and still the best thing I ever did for myself) but I wore something like this https://www.amazon.com/Fruit-Loom-Wo...3381535&sr=8-5

I appreciated having the front closure right after the surgery as it was easier to get into. Also not sure if things have changed, but when I had mine, support in the traditional sense was not needed. The newly downsized girls sat weirdly high on my chest for several months until gravity could work it's magic and settle them down into place. So the bra was more to help with some light compression to decrease swelling and to keep them from moving too much when going about my day. Obviously, no high impact activity so significant support wasn't needed.

Good luck with everything. I hope you have a speedy recover and that you love them!!!!!!
    Margaret

DD1- 2/14/05
    DD2- 9/24/07

JustMe is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Congrats! I also had a reduction (12 years ago) and it has been amazing. My favorite bras for that size are Hanes and Bali with petals in them by the nipple area. I dont recall the name of the model. There is no underwire.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by div_0305 View Post
    Not to hijack, but would you share the cost to do the surgery? I've always wanted it, but the cost is what has gotten me. I can't really say back issues anymore (to try and qualify for insurance to pay for it) because I've mostly taken care of my back troubles with losing weight, changing my mattress, and better posture.
    Just the surgery is 6700. OR/anesthesia is 3600.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    My Dd1 is a C cup (probably actually a 30D or <than 30 band D cup but since these fit I haven’t had to go to the $$$$ boutique bra set for her....yet) and loves these (I really should try them, but haven’t yet):
    https://warners.com/intimates/cloud_9_wirefree_contour/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is what both my teen and I wear around the house. It's soft and comfy.

Congratulations on the surgery!!! Three of my aunts had breast reductions due to ongoing back pain, and are all very happy with the results.

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I like these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Cheap, stretchy so if your cup sizes changes it won't matter, fairly comfy (any bra is not comfy to me but this one isn't as bad), easy to care for- just throw in wash and dry.
    I think it might be a little tough to wear one without any adjustable closure right after surgery but once you aren't so sore, these are worth a try.
    DD
    DS

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

My favorites are wireless from The Gap. I think mine are the Everyday Smooth one, the Breathe also looks similar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2