Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gymnbomb View Post
    I got my air hip huggers and I really like them! I like the fit (not a lot different from regular hip huggers, but just a little better) and I like that they don’t feel as hot. That was probably my only complaint about the others. I would buy that style again if/when I need more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for sharing. The only style I have really disliked is the sport style but I think that's more about my body shape than anything else. I would like to try the "air". Wondering if you feel like they dry faster at all than the other ones? I assume the gusset would still be just as thick. My only minor gripe is that air drying them takes awhile in my humid climate (this year has had record humidity so hopefully that is not always going to be such a big deal). As I get more pairs to rotate that will be less of a problem though. I just seemed to understand based on a few reviews that some people hand wash at night and wear again the next day and that's definitely impossible in my experience. They need at least a good 24 hours to air dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Thank you for sharing. The only style I have really disliked is the sport style but I think that's more about my body shape than anything else. I would like to try the "air". Wondering if you feel like they dry faster at all than the other ones? I assume the gusset would still be just as thick. My only minor gripe is that air drying them takes awhile in my humid climate (this year has had record humidity so hopefully that is not always going to be such a big deal). As I get more pairs to rotate that will be less of a problem though. I just seemed to understand based on a few reviews that some people hand wash at night and wear again the next day and that's definitely impossible in my experience. They need at least a good 24 hours to air dry.
    The gusset part feels the same, so I think drying time is similar. I find that 4 pair work well for me. I wear 2 then wash them and wear the other 2 while they dry. I could get away with 3 if I didn’t mind washing every day, but they don’t dry fast enough for me to rotate through fewer than that.

I didn’t like the sport or bikini because I want my underwear to cover my whole butt, and apparently I have a large or weirdly shaped butt for my size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2