JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Any treadmill recommendations and indoor fitness for me?

Looking for treadmill recommendations to replace the very old one I had that finally died. Needs electronic incline and to be sturdy enough to survive ds running on it very hard. Other than that dont need a lot of bells and whistles, but as I said, sturdy. And needs to fold up or whatever that is called. Preferably be very manageable to put together (my teens can help), as we dont have independent services that contract out to do that in my area.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought a Nordictrack Commercial 2950 over the summer and I love it so much. It’s the highest end folding one so may have more than you need. What I love the most is their iFIT programming which takes you on guided runs all over beautiful places around the world. My mom just got one (different model but iFIT compatible) because she doesn’t want to return to the gym for winter running and she loves hers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have a 10 year old version of one of these (can't remember if it's 80 or 85) and it is still going strong.

https://www.soletreadmills.com/tread...sole-treadmill
    https://www.soletreadmills.com/tread...sole-treadmill
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

SASM is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DH bought a NordicTrack 1750 treadmill on Amazon recently. He put it together quicker than than I thought...consulted YouTube. DH and my two oldest have been using it daily and love it. I haven't ventured on there yet.
    Mom to:
    1 BLUE (03) and 2 PINK (05 & 07)
    ^i^ 10.01 & 12.03

Pardon my typos...blasted Auto-correct!!

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks for the recommendations! Also, going to post in mommy fit to ask about some other recommendations for indoor fitness for me. Attempted to post here about trying to respect the board's subcategories!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SASM View Post
    DH bought a NordicTrack 1750 treadmill on Amazon recently. He put it together quicker than than I thought...consulted YouTube. DH and my two oldest have been using it daily and love it. I haven't ventured on there yet.
    This is the same line as mine I mentioned above, just a smaller screen. I also put mine together with only a little help from DH in a couple steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk