JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Accessible easy indoor workouts during covid?

I know I have posted something similar before, as have others, but still searching for the right thing. I am looking for a way to work out at home that is accessible, relatively inexpensive, and doesn't take a lot or of organization on my part. I have looked at things like fitness blender but I really think I need something with a plan kind of laid out for me, although if it allows for some modifications or choices that would be great. I just don't seem to have it to filter through different YouTube channels and figure out what works and then do that consistently, if that makes sense. I have heard of something like the mirror, but that is way too expensive, so I am wondering if anything like that exists, but on YouTube where I wouldn't have to pay extra for a mirror. I could even pay some monthly fee but not something crazy yes AJ
    Last edited by JustMe; 10-28-2020 at 09:31 PM.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Nike app. You preview the exercises and can easily skip but no modifications offered.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yoga with Adrienne! She has tons of free content plus a monthly calendar with workouts. No need to pick a workout she has them all set up with links each day.

SAHMIL is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

There is a free app called Fit On. Workouts and badges given when completed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks! I will look into the suggestions.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes