Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

So sorry to hear, hope you guys stay with mild symptoms and it gets over quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmomagain View Post
    So sorry to hear this. I hope everyone who has it has a mild case and I hope the rest don't get it all.
    Yes, definitely! More P&PT heading your way.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

So sorry to hear. Hopefully it stays mild for everyone.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

ugh. So sorry to hear this. Sending good thoughts to all!!
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Default We are on the covid train

I’m sorry to hear this. Hope you all have mild cases.

My best friend’s husband got covid from work (trumpsters who didn’t wear masks at work and used the conference room like normal). She and her kids wore masks at home and they made him wear a mask too. She taped up his return air vent and put an air purifier in his room. None of them got covid from him. (They had been using precautions all along since he wasn’t a believer in covid . She hasn’t been sleeping in a room with her husband since covid Started because he refused to wear a mask at work.). His case was mild.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

I'm sorry you are on that train. Hopefully your parents and DS will have a mild case and you will remain negative. The family across the street only had 2 of 5 family members positive when their 7 year old daughter contracted it first. The two of them had mild cases. Sending stay negative and quick recovery thoughts your way.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Sending all of you P&PT for mild cases and quick recoveries! Thank you for being responsible getting tested, and notifying the school. It may sound crazy to say that, but around me many people avoid doing all of those things. Also sending P&PT that you, your DH, and DS2 remain negative!
    Lizi

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Liziz View Post
    Sending all of you P&PT for mild cases and quick recoveries! Thank you for being responsible getting tested, and notifying the school. It may sound crazy to say that, but around me many people avoid doing all of those things. Also sending P&PT that you, your DH, and DS2 remain negative!
    Yes agreed! Hope you all recover quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Oh no! I hope your family’s cases stay mild and everyone recovers quickly. Saying prayers for your parents and family.

We had a scare a couple days ago. Dh’s employee stopped by to talk with him about some things. Dh met with him in our garage and had 2 of the garage doors open (the front and the back) and they were 6 feet from each other. They spoke for about 25 minutes. Turns out the employees wife is positive. She felt sick 10 day’s ago and got tested. Her test was negative. She felt sick for another 10 days with a very sore throat. She went for a strep test but they gave her another covid test. This was was positive. Her Dh (our employee) took a test the day after his meeting with Dh and was negative. But I’m still keeping away from Dh. He spends most of his time in the garage now and sleeps in the guest bedroom downstairs. My friend’s a contact tracer and says the chances of Dh being infected by that meeting are low but there’s still some risk.

The crazy thing is that this employee’s wife is a sahm and their kids are virtual learning. She runs errands but their family wears masks in public. No one is quite sure how she caught this.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I hope everyone is mild and recovers quickly!
    Kris

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast