Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Favorite Teas/Hot Beverages

With sweater weather here in the NE, wondering about more warm drink options -- especially if we are visiting with family outside. What are some of your favorites? Would love some non-caffeinated options too.

My recommendation is Hartney & Sons Cinnamon Tea: https://www.harney.com/products/hrp-...AaAoW8EALw_wcB
    DD1 - 1996
    DD2 - 1999
    DD3 - 2005

Surfaces are for working, not for storing. - Peter Walsh

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmomagain View Post
    With sweater weather here in the NE, wondering about more warm drink options -- especially if we are visiting with family outside. What are some of your favorites? Would love some non-caffeinated options too.

My recommendation is Hartney & Sons Cinnamon Tea: https://www.harney.com/products/hrp-...AaAoW8EALw_wcB
    YES!!! I LOVE their cinnamon tea. That is what I have every morning.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We (the girls and I) like Tazo teas, specifically the Refresh Mint and Cinnamon Spice. I also like Bigelow Lemon Ginger and Chamomile. We like hot apple cider using fresh cider and adding spices. Hot chocolate with cinnamon sprinkled on top (and make it a grown up hot chocolate by adding a splash of rum!). From the Keurig we like Chai Latte and the girls like the hot Apple Cider (I can't find the Green Mountain kind anymore so now they drink the Target brand).

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmomagain View Post

Is this cinnamon tea in the orange metal container? I love that stuff!

I also really like Twinings Lady Grey tea too. I hate Earl Grey but love this stuff. It has some caffeine.

I’m a big fan of these Twinings flavors too: Orange and Cinnamon spice; Honeybush Mandarin and Orange. These are both herbal teas so no caffeine.

I really like Celestial Seasoning Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland. Again, no caffeine.

My all-time favorite tea that I actually crave Quite often is Gingerbread Dream Rooibos tea sold by Rare Tea Cellars in Chicago. It’s amazingly delicious and naturally caffeine free: https://rareteacellar.com/products/g...8eac8927&_ss=r
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Mulled apple cider, spiked for the adults.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Bengal Spice from Celestial Seasonings is widely available and a favorite. I also like any kind of minty blends. I love some of the organic mint teas that I get.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I was thinking of asking the same question this weekend!!!

Yogi and the other big company have a Throat Coat tea that taste like Aveda Tea, which is fab! (Maybe someone here told me that trick.)

Vanilla Chai from Bigelow is one I’m enjoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    I was thinking of asking the same question this weekend!!!

Yogi and the other big company have a Throat Coat tea that taste like Aveda Tea, which is fab! (Maybe someone here told me that trick.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think you are right, i remember someone once saying that Aveda tea is awesome for sore throats and is similar to throatcoat.

I can’t believe I forgot Aveda tea. It was my favorite for ages. I haven’t been to an Aveda salon in years and it’s so expensive so I guess I just naturally stopped buying it without realizing it. It really is delicious.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I really like the Trader Joe's ginger turmeric tea - I add honey and sometimes slice some actual ginger into it as well. Really soothing.

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by marinkitty View Post
    I really like the Trader Joe's ginger turmeric tea - I add honey and sometimes slice some actual ginger into it as well. Really soothing.
    This is also great with some fresh lemon or a packet of true lemon.

I’m really enjoying this rooibos tea right now. https://amazon.com/gp/product/B078KPH65Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We also like decaffeinated chai tea bags and add honey and milk.

Another favorite is lemon ginger tea.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast