Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I do IF so only drink green or black tea plain most of the time. (I do not drink coffee). I used to like milk and sugar but now prefer tea plain.

TJ’s had a cinnamon vanilla tea they discontinued that was so good. I keep hoping they will bring it back.

I also enjoy golden milk. Lots of ways to make it but so far I have only had it at local coffee shops. I have the ingredients to make at home and want to try with oat milk.

I also love authentic chai tea... my father was Indian and chai tea on visits to India is why I started drinking tea 40+ years ago.

lizzywednesday is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post

I also love authentic chai tea... my father was Indian and chai tea on visits to India is why I started drinking tea 40+ years ago.
    I saw a how-to on a cooking show many years ago and I had wanted to try, but as it involved steeping the toasted whole spices in milk to make the brewing liquid, and I was in the first year of my first job, I could never work out when I was going to try it.

Do you have a method you could share?
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

i prefer tea, drinking 3-4 cups a day. I like lots of different types. Currently drinking lots of cream of earl gray and forever nuts from Davids. Davids tea does make an advent calendar for loose leaf tea. It is a fun way to try a lot of different teas. We have purchased it for the last few years and it has become a fun activity to try the different kinds. My kids love trying the different flavors, even if they only have a couple of sips.

trales is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I drink a pot an 1/2 a day. Republic of Tea Ginger Peach, British Breakfast, Irish Breakfast and sometimes Earl Grey. I buy the big bags of loose tea and have a lot of tea pots. At home I use my gas stove and tea kettle. At work I have an electric kettle.
    Tracey

DD1 3/07 Itching to take over the universe.
    DD2 1/14 My mellow little snuggler.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Can I just add that the most awesome thing we added to our kitchen during a reno was the instant hot water dispenser? I can have hot tea all day long in the winter. No waiting. You can add it without a renovation...just a plumber/electrician and maybe someone to cut a hole in your counter.

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Fun thread. I really don’t like most hot beverages but I wish I did since I’m cold natured. I like TJs spiced cider and hot chocolate but I try to avoid the hot chocolate since it’s full of sugar/calories. I bought the Bigelow vanilla chai today based on the recommendations here. They didn’t have the vanilla caramel posted at my store. Would like to try the Hartley cinnamon tea too. Hopefully I will like one of them!
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I like Teavana Peach Tranquility and the Citrus Lavender.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmomagain View Post
    With sweater weather here in the NE, wondering about more warm drink options -- especially if we are visiting with family outside. What are some of your favorites? Would love some non-caffeinated options too.

My recommendation is Hartney & Sons Cinnamon Tea: https://www.harney.com/products/hrp-...AaAoW8EALw_wcB
    Is this different from the one at Target?

https://www.target.com/p/harney-sons...t/-/A-14767199

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    Is this different from the one at Target?

https://www.target.com/p/harney-sons...t/-/A-14767199
    I’m not sure if pp was referring to the Cinnamon Hartney’s at Target but I have it at home and love it. It’s in the orange metal box. It must be popular because my store is frequently out of it. I tried the other Hartney flavor that our store stocks, the coconut, and it is BLAND. But yeah, the cinnamon is really good.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post
    I’m not sure if pp was referring to the Cinnamon Hartney’s at Target but I have it at home and love it. It’s in the orange metal box. It must be popular because my store is frequently out of it. I tried the other Hartney flavor that our store stocks, the coconut, and it is BLAND. But yeah, the cinnamon is really good.
    I was wondering if the cinnamon tea at Target is the same blend as the one the OP posted a link to. Similar packaging and name so I wasn’t sure.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast