Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    I double checked, the game I got is Pandemic Rapid Response, which is a dice game. I’ll have DH, who loves board games, see if he thinks this would be fun as a family or not. The Amazon reviews were good, which is why I picked it up for $11.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's good. I have just impulse bought too many of those games over the years and they might be fine games but the originals have always been worth paying for. Those 2 will have no overlap either so it's not like you don't need Pandemic. I'll enable you to get lots of games! Those were the ages where we really played games together all the time. We still play but it isn't our standard weekend go to anymore (though I'm sure we still play way more than the average family!).

maydaymommy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Along the lines of comfy PJ’s, what about a “wearable blanket,” like a Comfy or Snuggie? They are hilarious *and* cozy!

A cool, newer style Bean Bag chair or cushion, like Yogibo might be nice for our stay-at-home lives.

Hydro flasks & LED lights have been big winners in that age group around here, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Big Brother 5/07
    Little Brother 9/09

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SASM View Post
    My 13yo DD loves Sbux, Target, any name brand clothing label (she just started getting picky), Gel pens, Oreos, shoes, and bedroom decor. She just recently adopted a rescued Bearded Dragon (she has really missed DS’s who passed away last year)...she’s getting a ton of stuff to personalize Bertie’s terrarium.
    This all applies to my 12 year old too, but substitute fish tank for Bearded Dragon (although she'd love one!) and smarties for oreos!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2