Default Gift delivery ideas

I’m looking for an idea of a food delivery idea for someone’s birthday. They are gluten free and dairy free so I am a bit stumped where to look. Any suggestions?
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Maybe nuts.com Lots of (obviously) nuts but lots of other goodies too.
    Fruit basket from Harry and David.
    eta- if you think they might like gourmet meats and cheeses https://saltyporkbits.com/ I am planning to buy a few gift subscriptions from there as holiday gifts. A bit pricey but great quality.

Edible Arrangements?
    DD1 - 1996
    DD2 - 1999
    DD3 - 2005

Surfaces are for working, not for storing. - Peter Walsh

Liziz is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Around my area, there has been an explosion of caterers/chefs who have adapted to the times and now offer amazing meal delivery services/freshly prepared family meals. I'm been surprised at their relative value and quality. I love to cook so it's not something we do often, but I think it's a great gift idea (as well as my go-to when I want to help out a sick friend but don't have the time to add additional meals to my week). It may be a bit harder to identify if you're not from the area -- if I wanted to use this for a gift I'd probably search for one of the more general Facebook groups for the area and ask for suggestions there.

Oh - and the reason I'm suggesting this specifically was that I've been impressed with how the majority of places offering it around me offer good options for people with various dietary restrictions, so I'd hope you'd find that other places too!
    Lizi

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I just asked this question and got a lot of pretty good ideas: https://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sh...29#post4379029 I ended up ordering from Zingermans because they had such a fun-sounding selection and different gift possibilities. They had yummy sounding products that were gluten free.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.