We tentatively plan to head to our mountain home (ski-in/ski-out at a mountain with pretty good procedures in place from how it sounds) and either ski (with a stop at home for lunch) or do other outdoor activities (snowshoe, cross country, fat tire bike, hike) and keep to ourselves. We will cook dinners in or grab take out (but we've already been warned that wait times may make that impossible with high demand at few places in peak times). We haven't decided if we will fly or drive, if we even go at all. I reserved three weeks for us back in the summer when I thought the kids might be remote and we could head out for a longer trip (they are all currently still hybrid learning) and have held onto them so we can be totally flexible about when and how we go. We drove out there twice last summer and holed up so I'm very comfortable with being able to stay safe from Covid there, but I am a bit concerned with the travel to and from and also what would happen if someone got hurt while we are out there, so we won't make a final call until a week before when we see how everything looks then. We also have time reserved at spring break so if we pull the plug on winter break, I'm sure we'd go then when hopefully it will feel a bit safer to be out and about.