babyonway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Kohls Veteran’s Day Sale this year?

Does anyone know if Kohl’s is having their Veterans Day sale where u get 10 bucks off a 25 dollar purchase (and maybe 30 percent on top of that too, I can’t recall)?

Anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mama to my sweet lil girl (Summer 2010)

Yes, just got the flyer yesterday. It seems like fewer and fewer items are eligible for promos at Kohl’s, however. I usually place multiple orders, but can’t find anything this year.

$10 off $25 is SERVICE
    I don’t have the 30% off code yet.
    Last edited by jamiechic; 11-08-2020 at 11:34 AM.

babyonway is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Awesome does it start Wednesday?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Mama to my sweet lil girl (Summer 2010)

Unfortunately Kohl’s has restricted their free shipping codes to MVP or whatever they call it card holders. I don’t spend enough annually at Kohl’s (or any store) to qualify. The codes always suggested they were for the higher spending card holders but it was just recently that they started restricting them.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    Unfortunately Kohl’s has restricted their free shipping codes to MVP or whatever they call it card holders. I don’t spend enough annually at Kohl’s (or any store) to qualify. The codes always suggested they were for the higher spending card holders but it was just recently that they started restricting them.
    Can you get around the shipping charges by placing orders in their parking lot?

Oh, that's a bummer. I was actually thinking of signing up for a Kohls card to get the free shipping codes. I'm sure I'd never spend enough to reach the higher status.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Can you get around the shipping charges by placing orders in their parking lot?
    This is possible if you live near a kohl’s. I haven’t heard that they’ve taken away the free shipping that is offered from their WiFi network. For me it’s 45 minutes to a store so probably not worth the trip
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Some items (not all) are available for free ship to store. I haven’t tried it yet but this might be a way to place orders now and pickup later. HAPPY30 is the current 30% code.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Some items (not all) are available for free ship to store. I haven’t tried it yet but this might be a way to place orders now and pickup later. HAPPY30 is the current 30% code.
    Thanks for sharing. Looks like only cardholders get free shipping. Guess it keeps me from shopping.