Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MomtoNico is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Free shipping lands end or belk ever?

Is there ever free shipping for any amount for these? I can order in store for lands end but kind of far. It belk is not near me at all. Would they offer free shipping on cyber Monday or free ship day? Thanks.

Percycat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

not sure I understand.... Land's End frequently offers free shipping. I also just received an offer for their credit card which would provide free shipping all the time..... I wish there was an easier way to return. I miss being able to return at Sears.

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've only ordered from Belk when I had over the $49 order for free shipping. Right now you can donate $5 to one of several different charities and get a $10 coupon there, so that extra $5 would cover most of the shipping cost if you buy starting on the 13th. https://belk.donately.com/donate.html
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

Lands End has free shipping for orders over $99. Occasionally, they do have free shipping no minimum offers.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Lands End has free shipping for orders over $99. Occasionally, they do have free shipping no minimum offers.
    Thanks for the info. I didn’t know when to buy for lands end. I feel like there is a good discount code or free shipping not both. I could make my way to the store if I have to. You can order on line then have it shipped free.

Thanks for the he idea about the donation for belk. I think I will do that. I want to order a Christmas comforter but don’t need it so I can’t justify spending more on shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by MomtoNico View Post
    Thanks for the info. I didn’t know when to buy for lands end. I feel like there is a good discount code or free shipping not both. I could make my way to the store if I have to. You can order on line then have it shipped free.

Thanks for the he idea about the donation for belk. I think I will do that. I want to order a Christmas comforter but don’t need it so I can’t justify spending more on shipping.
    Are you on LE's email lists? There may be some good promotions as we get closer to the holidays.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Are you on LE's email lists? There may be some good promotions as we get closer to the holidays.
    Definitely sign up for the emails — there are plenty of deals, including some very good "today only" deals. And if you use eBates (ooops, Rakuten now), there are often additional cash back specials.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Lands end has free shipping starting now. And 55 percent off. I already bought my son a jacket. I think I am going to buy my kids gloves for skiing. Forest is the discount code.
    Oddly enough I found a code shiny 2997 discounts some items more than forest but increases others. It brought kids boots down to 22 dollars. Which I think is a great deal! But no free shipping.
    Last edited by MomtoNico; 12-13-2020 at 09:15 PM.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MomtoNico View Post
    Lands end has free shipping starting now. And 55 percent off. I already bought my son a jacket. I think I am going to buy my kids gloves for skiing. Forest is the discount code.
    Oddly enough I found a code shiny 2997 discounts some items more than forest but increases others. It brought kids boots down to 22 dollars. Which I think is a great deal! But no free shipping.
    Man, bummed here. We placed an order today and got the 55% off with HOLLY but only free shipping if over $99. What we discovered is dh and I got different deals on LE. He was on is phone, I was on my computer. I got HOLLY and he got TV50- mine was 55% off of anything, his was 50% off of original prices only. I never knew that people got different promo codes. I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I was/am. Is that really common? If so, I guess I need to do more code hunting.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Man, bummed here. We placed an order today and got the 55% off with HOLLY but only free shipping if over $99. What we discovered is dh and I got different deals on LE. He was on is phone, I was on my computer. I got HOLLY and he got TV50- mine was 55% off of anything, his was 50% off of original prices only. I never knew that people got different promo codes. I guess I shouldn't be surprised but I was/am. Is that really common? If so, I guess I need to do more code hunting.
    Yes, I have two emails registered with LE and I often get different codes to each email.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast