Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mommy111 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My DD always looks for this stuff at Shein
    '...everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the Last of the Human Freedoms, the ability to choose one's behavior in any set of circumstances, the Freedom to Choose One's Own Way.' -Viktor Frankle

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I just judged a high school debate tournament on Zoom. I could barely see the kids, honestly. A few were in blazers but most of the girls were in button down shirts or a sweater (could have had shorts underneath, I woudn't have been able to tell!). I wouldn't stress out too much.

for Sandy Hook

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I just judged a high school debate tournament on Zoom. I could barely see the kids, honestly. A few were in blazers but most of the girls were in button down shirts or a sweater (could have had shorts underneath, I woudn't have been able to tell!). I wouldn't stress out too much.
    Thanks... if she was doing it at home I wouldn’t worry about the bottom half but they are doing it at school with each student in their own classroom. We found a plain knit dress with a plain black cardigan. Will invest in more things if this is something she continues. I have a feeling it may be a one time thing... we’ll see. Thanks for help!

94bruin is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    Thanks all. Loft did not work out as they did not have any skinny style pants that were not crop. They have mostly leggings and jeans right now which makes sense since not many are dressing for a office right now. I talked to someone else doing debate at her school who said she didn’t always wear a blazer. DD was thrilled because she hated the idea of wearing a blazer. We ended up with a dress with cardigan from Banana Republic. The dress is an XXS and XS cardigan. I think it is fine especially for virtual. If she continues with debate and begins in person competitions I’ll push for a blazer.
    We got my 5'0" daughter an inexpensive blazer and skirt from the petite's department at Macy's. Each team is different but my daughter's coach is conservative and highly recommends each contestant wear blazers.
    DD1 2005
    DD2 2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2