Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Pilotbaby View Post
    Thank you. I was just looking at those. I am trying to figure out the sizes. I am about 5'1 and 135. I can't go into a store right now so trying to figure out which length would work if I want long ones but don't want to hem them.
    I am 5’ 2” and the 7/8 length are full length on me. I wear a size 2 or XS but I am a 6 in Lululemon. There are some tops I wear a 4 in but most everything else is a 6. If you can I would get a couple sizes and fabrics to try.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I am 5’6” so not petite in height and have (long legs 32”), but I find Zella brand to runs long. I think I ordered the regular length ones and they down to my heel. I will try the 7/8s next time.

I love Beyond Yoga brand and I have the capris and regular length ones. Both fit great. They are super comfortable all day long. I would classify as dressy.

For budget I like Natural Reflections (from Bass Pro/Cabela’s), C9 from Target, and Jockey. I also have a few pairs of Costco’s Kirkland; my oldest pair is probably 8-9 years old. I thought they were the exact same as Lululemon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I am also short 4'11" and have a pair from Sam's, camo 7/8 that are buttery soft, perfect length and so comfy, thick enough and side pockets so if I am out walking I can put my phone in there. No idea on brand, I went back and they were all gone . Wish I knew the name as I live in them and they were 10.98. My friends who are Gym Shark and Zyia girls think they are awesome.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I live in leggings (I work from home even in non-COVID times) and have way too many pairs if you ask DH. My 2 favorites by far are 2 mentioned above - Lululemon wunder unders and the Old Navy Powersoft. I like them equally, and the ON are often on sale. In fact, they have a 50% off sale starting this Thursday. I lounge and workout/run in both brands and have no issues.

I’m 5'3” 115 and wear a 6 in Lululemon (4 fits but I find 6 more comfortable) and a small in ON.
    Last edited by 3isEnough; 11-17-2020 at 12:10 AM.

Pilotbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you. I will try the Old Navy ones this week when they go on sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3isEnough View Post
    I live in leggings (I work from home even in non-COVID times) and have way too many pairs if you ask DH. My 2 favorites by far are 2 mentioned above - Lululemon wunder unders and the Old Navy Powersoft. I like them equally, and the ON are often on sale. In fact, they have a 50% off sale starting this Thursday. I lounge and workout/run in both brands and have no issues.

I’m 5'3” 115 and wear a 6 in Lululemon (4 fits but I find 6 more comfortable) and a small in ON.

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have a pair of ON leggings on right now that I bought on clearance last winter. They are cotton on the outside but brushed fleece on the inside and super cozy. Off to their website to see if I can find more!

KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My fave is Kyodan. I’ve found them at Marshall’s. You will probably want the short if they have them though as I’m 5’3 and they are long on me. I just roll them a bit and let them bunch a bit around the ankles. I’ve bought the M/M and they are the most comfortable pair of leggings of all time. Highly recommend
    K

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Has anyone tried Pact leggings? Thanks for the tip re ON Powersoft leggings - will give them a try!

for Sandy Hook

Philly Mom is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

ON is 50% off right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Mom View Post
    ON is 50% off right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    And the color I wanted is back in stock in my size. Got some plum 7/8 ones w/ pocket. I've been trying to snag these for a while. I have nothing that color but was bored with my other ones.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast