Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I like ON compression leggings

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I stumbled on a new pair yesterday at Costco. They were on sale so they probably won't have them much longer. Danskin. They are full length so a tad bunchy at the ankles on my 5'2" self but not really bad at all. Exterior pocket. They are so, so soft! And really comfy! I grabbed 2 colors on a whim and am so glad. Head to Costco if you are in the market for more leggings.
    eta- I just looked at my receipt and they were $10. I swear they are as nice as my Zella ones.
    Last edited by SnuggleBuggles; 12-09-2020 at 10:50 AM.

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I bought these too. I think they run big though. I’m usually a small at old navy and I needed an XS in these. DD is normally a size bigger than me so she took a small. If you order online there are additional discounts for buying multiple clothing items but the price is slightly higher online than in stores. The store had less of a selection on sizes and colors when I was there last weekend.

I’ve never tried Lululemon or athleta cuz I’m too cheap but I do have some Zellas and I’m wondering if I should have sized down in those because I feel like I always have to pull them up when I wear them. I also like the joy lab brand at target and have a few pairs of those. I am definitely wearing more joggers now that I am WFH all the time since I find them more comfortable than leggings.

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I stumbled on a new pair yesterday at Costco. They were on sale so they probably won't have them much longer. Danskin. They are full length so a tad bunchy at the ankles on my 5'2" self but not really bad at all. Exterior pocket. They are so, so soft! And really comfy! I grabbed 2 colors on a whim and am so glad. Head to Costco if you are in the market for more leggings.
    eta- I just looked at my receipt and they were $10. I swear they are as nice as my Zella ones.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    I am definitely wearing more joggers now that I am WFH all the time since I find them more comfortable than leggings.
    I'm wearing more joggers/sweatpants/yoga pants too now that I'm working from home. When I work at my office I often wear leggings and a sweater dress in the winter, but at home I'm more likely to do casual pants and a decent top for Zoom meetings, or just causal everything if I don't have meetings scheduled that day.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

I bought the Danskin leggings online a few weeks ago for Christmas presents for myself and DD, but I haven't tried them on yet. I am usually a small and hope they fit.
    I wear black leggings almost every day. I like Hue; they seem to hold up well but they don't have pockets. Good for work with a sweater or long shirt. I bought the Maddie M from Costco last year. They are a bit tighter and look nice for work, but they pilled horribly when I wore them with tall boots at the top of the boot opening. I won't buy them again. I have some others from either gap or ON, can't remember, that are not tight, super comfy, but they have pilled and faded more than the others. They are definitely WFH pants, not appropriate for wearing to work under a sweater. I also have two pair from Athleta, one black moto that is quite thick and nice for colder weather and traveling because of the pockets, and a softer pair that DH got me last year for christmas in a nice plum color. They're super soft, and I would get more of them if they weren't so expensive.
    I love joggers, and would love to get more of them. I have a pair of "tech fleece" from Costco that is ok, and another softer pair, Fila maybe?, from Costco that has a weird large cuff but is super comfy. I need more but can't seem to find the right pair.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    I bought these too. I think they run big though. I’m usually a small at old navy and I needed an XS in these. DD is normally a size bigger than me so she took a small. If you order online there are additional discounts for buying multiple clothing items but the price is slightly higher online than in stores. The store had less of a selection on sizes and colors when I was there last weekend.

I’ve never tried Lululemon or athleta cuz I’m too cheap but I do have some Zellas and I’m wondering if I should have sized down in those because I feel like I always have to pull them up when I wear them. I also like the joy lab brand at target and have a few pairs of those. I am definitely wearing more joggers now that I am WFH all the time since I find them more comfortable than leggings.
    I should have sized down too. It's borderline but I do think the next size down would be fine. My Zellas fit true to size. My problem with my Zellas is the super high waist. Because I am short, it practically hits at the bra bottom so it's annoying.
    I was about to buy some new Athleta ones because the ones I have are just so buttery soft but I feel appeased for now and I spent $20 on 2 vs $89 on 1. If they wind up not being amazing long term, I can live with that. Thanks for reminding me about the sizing!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Bumping this up even though it is old, but I have to rave about the Danskin 7/8 leggings from Costco. They seem to be clones of the Old Navy 7/8 leggings, and they are only $13 iirc (and I just bought them a few weeks ago). The colors are limited to black, black camo, a blue tie dye like print, and olive green. I bought all but the olive green and even bought two of the black ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Now that I've lived with mine for the while, I can say that I also love the Danskin. I don't even look at any others. I'm just going to toss everything without a pocket and stock up on these when they're on sale at Costco. DD also loves them; she wears either athletic shorts or black leggings every day, and she says these are her favorite.

Bumping....The danskin leggings are on sale at Costco this month in store for $9.99. I bought DD another black one yesterday, and an olive green for us to share. I also found a Sketchers Go Walk in black for $6.97

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3