Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Please help me! I need Christmas Ideas for ME!

My family is hounding me for Christmas Ideas and I am just drawing a blank. I would love any help with ideas and you can share what you want for Christmas too!!!

I always have the hardest time with this. Things I want this year (some I bought myself, some I asked for when my parents and husband asked what I wanted):

New cloth napkins -- have been meaning to use them more for a while, but paper ones have been hard to find here lately
    New dish towels -- old ones are gross and need to go away
    New sheets -- old ones are really pilled and need to go away
    Cake cookbook -- DS is really into baking, so I thought we'd try a few new things together
    A new casual winter coat -- I love my Columbia coat for this purpose, but it is almost 20 years old and the zipper is not working well

The things I really want are things I am not getting due to combination of COVID/budget reasons. A cleaning person. Gymnastics and dance classes for my daughter. Ninja classes for my son. A vacation. Or just a week in my office to really work a lot with no distractions. A nanny.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

HA! I want pajamas (I like the coat style knit ones at Soma because the pants have pockets & a drawstring waist but would be fine with the $49 sets) and restaurant-quality aluminum quarter or half-sheet pans. And books.

I will probably get none of it, and it's only OK with the pajamas and books. I need new sheet pans because mine are cheap and starting to warp.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Two things I am asking for:
    Larger air fryer- I have a 4 qt but want a 7 which I think is largest
    L’ange dryer brush

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I want the Lego Diagon Alley set! I usually get new pjs, new workout gear, fancy soap and lotion, books. If Vintage Pearl has a 40 discount I want a couple of new necklaces.

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

For my birthday during lockdown, I asked for a new toilet for the half bath so I wouldn't spend quarantine plunging all the time.

Seriously considering asking for a new shower head for our bathroom that can be used hand held to make cleaning easier. We used to have one and I can't remember what happened, but we ended up with the old plain one back in there for the last 10 (?) years and it was SOOO much nicer to have the handheld one when it came time to clean.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I want (need) a new all-season robe but hate heavy overly warm robes because of our climate here. I have been drooling over this Lake Pajamas pima cotton robe: https://lakepajamas.com/collections/...hydrangea-robe. Actually I've been drooling over several of their pajama styles. I've never tried the brand before but I love Pima cotton and miss when Hanna Andersson used to have pima cotton options for women's basics and sleepwear.

I tend to buy myself what I want which makes the holidays hard because usually I've already bought it for myself.

I bought this apron for my MIL, but I kinda want one for myself. It's from a local maker: https://mosaicmakers.co/collections/...oss-back-apron
    Last edited by twowhat?; 11-16-2020 at 02:52 PM.

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm getting a gel mat for the kitchen (Bed Bath and Beyond has some nice ones). Also a rack to protect the bottom of the sink.

I'm asking for an extra bowl for my stand mixer and a silicone baking rack. Also tossing around the idea of a magazine subscription.

essnce629 is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I want (need) a new all-season robe but hate heavy overly warm robes because of our climate here. I have been drooling over this Lake Pajamas pima cotton robe: https://lakepajamas.com/collections/...hydrangea-robe. Actually I've been drooling over several of their pajama styles. I've never tried the brand before but I love Pima cotton and miss when Hanna Andersson used to have pima cotton options for women's basics and sleepwear.
    Ooo, this is nice! I need a new lightweight robe, my Soma one is all dingy.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Pajamas, love Soma cool nights
    Slippers
    Cozy Karma anything from Athleta...love how warm and soft they are, I have several sweatshirts from past years.
    Warm socks, like Cabin Socks
    Ulta or Sephora GC
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast