Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mikala View Post

Noise cancelling headphones (so nice in pandemic times to briefly pretend there aren't loud children everywhere all the time...)
    I received these about three years ago. Best.present.ever!! I use mine every night. I had to replace the ear pads from using them so much.

bw52 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    Two things I am asking for:
    Larger air fryer- I have a 4 qt but want a 7 which I think is largest
    L’ange dryer brush
    Walmart had their 8 quart gourmia Air fryer on sale for $49 yesterday. Probably still on sale. It was on my list so I bought one for dh to give to me. 😉

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenasparkl View Post
    Thanks! They're 50% off right now. I needed new pajamas so this was perfect.
    Thanks for posting! I couldn’t resist the pink set.

I'm getting my gross mom van (thanks kids) detailed.

Maybe snow boots.

I did a co-op buy on wireless 'beats' ear bud knock offs and I LOVE them so much, listening to audio books in car line, cleaning, etc. makes it better for sure. (I wasn't sure how much I'd like them or how well they'd work so went the cheaper route to test and I'd definitely buy the real kind now knowing this but will wait until my knock offs die.)

Also eyeing the cordless dyson's. I got a Shark a couple years ago and it's awful, I hate it so much.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

You got a lot of great suggestions. I'm noticing that a lot of my stuff is just getting really worn looking. We've been married for 21 years, and a couple years ago I had to aggressively buy new sheets, our other sheets developed holes or were getting tattered. Same with towels, I have replaced them a few times since we have been married.

A luxury that I love is our electric mattress pad, I found one at clearance years ago at Target and bought it on a whim. It is totally worth its money. In fact, I had to replace the one I had (I washed it and it didn't work right after that) and happily paid full price. As I've gotten older, I feel cold more easily, getting into a warm, comfy bed is so nice!

Also, nice fuzzy slippers, I'm finding I've been using mine so much I am going through them every 1-2 yrs, so don't hesitate to ask for nice ones.

Do you like hot beverages? I love trying new teas and consider those a treat during the workday. Ask for things that feel like extras or pampering.

Whatever you are using more now or will use more now being home more often is also another way to figure out what you need. We are getting a new tv, DH has thought about it for a year, now we are home more than ever, our current tv still works, we will move it to a different room, so we can spread out more (kids want to watch different stuff than we do and even they fight over the tv they share).

Also investing in workout gear. I have walked a lot during covid, my shoes still look good, but I know I've put on enough miles on them to get new ones. So, don't forget stuff like that, or if you wanted to mix up your workout routine and want some extra equipment or workout clothes, ask for that. I've framed a lot of what I have been getting for myself lately as sanity savers for being at home more often. Given that we haven't traveled, and barely even order take out, I've been getting extra things like trivia games that my kids like when I see them for a good price online. If it improves my kids' mood, it will improve mine too!
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I have a few things I need. Whether anyone will get them or not remains to be seen.

I'd like a way to carry my laptop. I'm not sure what I want, but something other than sticking it loose in a tote bag.

A desk chair that is more comfortable than the folding chair I use now (not hard to beat!).

Wireless earbuds for lawn mowing. I always get my hands caught in the wire it seems.
    Kris

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bw52 View Post
    Walmart had their 8 quart gourmia Air fryer on sale for $49 yesterday. Probably still on sale. It was on my list so I bought one for dh to give to me. ��
    Thank you! The Instant one is $49.99 there too. Great price on both of those.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3