Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

I also suggest the allergy meds. I took some and my symptoms went away, so knew it wasn’t Covid

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Get a test, it will put your mind at ease! My mom and I have had 3 so far. You don't need to have symptoms to get a test, but I've always just put down sore throat or headache since I have those off and on all the time! You can get a test easily through CVS drive thru pharmacies now. See if there's one near you.

https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

our county's not been purple for a while (although we're sadly headed back there)
    Argh - just got a headline we're back in purple
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'd get a test. A good friend tested positive and has had no fever but had a chronic headache and sinus pressure. Thought it was a sinus infection, turns out it was covid.

To me with the aches and the headache I cannot believe you don't meet the criteria. Here in NY you def do.

I've had 4 tests since September...one was voluntary through a state testing location and the other 3 were mandated regular testing via my employer. All are routine screens, not symptom prompted, but it is good piece of mind every time it comes back negative.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Can you not go to a drive in or walk up test at a state run place or Walgreens or cvs? The headache and other symptoms are enough. Make sure it's a pcr test not a rapid test. It's not a big deal and is a good idea at this point.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Maybe I"m going to have to go to a Walgreens or CVS. I just tried to go through the Kaiser app and this time I got the "you might have COVID" screening result followed by advice to quarantine for 14 days. I am now on hold through the phone tree. I just want to know how to get a test! I find it very strange that my "potential" positive case did not automatically redirect me to get a test and give a location for that.

The difference between my headache about 2 months ago and how I'm feeling now is the muscle aches. I didn't have that last time. I'm just not sure that it is not related to my really intense workout or again, just stress!

Quote Originally Posted by echoesofspring View Post
    Argh - just got a headline we're back in purple
    I think we are too.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    Just get a test. A PCR one. It could be covid or it could be stress and allergies.

I’ve had a headache about 50% of the time for a few weeks, but I know it’s stress. It was election stress, now it’s pandemic stress (which was also there before).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I have never had headaches before. But I've also never been under such sustained stress! It is so hard to know what is wrong.

Getting a negative test would be a tremendous relief.

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I had similar symptoms and did the cvs drive through test. I was so relieved it was negative! I was definitely fighting something off, probably a cold.

speo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

You can definitely get free testing. Google free covid testing and our county. There is a pdf put out by the county with locations. DH did it at our library. The turnaround was 1.5 days 1 month ago. Luckily he was negative. Sorry you are feeling badly and I hope it resolves soon.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast