Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Bosch customer service total nightmare...

As an update, my Bosch dishwasher was purchased new in February. As of today, it has been completely non-functional for 12 weeks. I have had 6 in warranty service calls, hours on the phone and exchanged dozens of emails and various social media encounters. My kids have had to camp out in the back of our home for hours while repair men have taken over our kitchen for hours at a time. We've missed meals (I can't get food for my kids while two adult men occupy our tiny kitchen), social appointments (we were supposed to go to the pool and ended up late while waiting for the appointment to be complete), work time (fortunately my schedule is pretty flexible but HOW could many families accomodate so many home appointments), stres (strangers in my house constantly during COVID), not to mention hour of hand washing dishes (we cook from scratch three times a day and produce a ton of dishes). It has been over three weeks (maybe more like four) since the in warranty exchange has been approved. The exchange is finally supposed to be happening tomorrow.

I cannot begin to tell you how stressful, exasperating, insulting and infuriating this experience have been. I've had a couple of polite concerned CS reps respond but also had multiple incompentent, rude, insulting encounters and cannot tell you how many times I have been misinformed or received completely false or contradictory information as I have had to follow up constantly with Bosch as if it were my part time job. I actually requested my phone records to count up the times that I had to call them but have yet to receive the count.

I have been called by Bosch corporate and was hoping they would make it right by either comping my dishwasher (replacement plus refund), upgrading to their highest end model, or at the bare minimum overnighting the dishwasher to me so that at least this fiasco would be OVER. Instead I was assured the dishwasher would arrive at the end of the week but instead it's been closer to three weeks. Even after the dishwasher arrived at the installer's facility, I had to call them THREE times before they could locate my dishwasher because apparently it arrived without any paperwork so they couldn't find it in their warehouse. Yet again, the responsiblity has fallen on me to follow up for Bosch's incompetence.

I will never, ever do business with this company again and I will continue to share my situation via social media. DO NOT BUY BOSCH. Avoid at all costs.

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm so sorry, Melaine. That is so horrible and so wrong! I had very similar experience with a Google Pixel phone (I posted here about it early this year) and I'm still angry that I'm stuck with this phone (the one I had was a dud, they finally replaced it after 3 months of my constant battling with them, but they replaced with a refurbished and refused to reduce the purchase cost or reimburse me for the temp phone I had to buy while they were switching it out). There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about how angry the situation makes me! Buy I'm glad it was resolved before the pandemic for sure!
    I hope your dishwasher situation resolved very soon!!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

This sounds like my experience earlier with Frigidaire, which we eventually replaced with..........Bosch. I hope your situation gets resolved quickly, and I hope the black cloud that has hung over our refrigerator purchases for the past 12 years does not continue.

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We had a similar experience with our Bosch dishwasher. Finally, after three years of fighting with the thing, we replaced it. We will NEVER own another Bosch product! The dishwasher did not work for months at a time. We had stretched our budget to get the Bosch and purchased a top model. It was a disaster! Never again!