Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We didn’t try Grey Owl. The photo above is Silent Night. We tried paint chips of Sherwin Williams Perfect Greige, and Requisite Grey and those ones were on the dark and beige tone in our space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    We didn’t try Grey Owl. The photo above is Silent Night. We tried paint chips of Sherwin Williams Perfect Greige, and Requisite Grey and those ones were on the dark and beige tone in our space.

Oops sorry I was scrolling too fast! It was the poster before you who tried Gray Owl and found it too dark!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post

Oops sorry I was scrolling too fast! It was the poster before you who tried Gray Owl and found it too dark!

I'm the one who found Gray Owl a smidge dark in our particular little hallway. It has no windows but five doors, a linen closet, and a stairwell, all with the 80 year old wood trim we didn't want to paint over, and it feels so cluttered that I wanted something as light as possible without being starkly white. I like Gray Owl in my son's room--it's a really nice color, too!
    Sharing advice/encouragement for homeschoolers at Homeschooling for Normal People

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3