Default Zoom Thanksgiving activities

Does anyone have an ideas for some quasi-structured Thanksgiving Zoom activities for those of us doing some virtual gathering? We're not planning on a full meal together with our usual crew (adults and one teen), but are connecting for an hour or so earlier in the day. Our experience with subsets of this group has been that some structure works better than a free-for-all.

I'm just starting to think of some possibilities, including:
    the usual go around the table of "what are you grateful for", "what are some of your favorite Thanksgiving memories", "what are some memorable mishaps", etc.
    a homemade "Bring Your Own Book" game that's Thanksgiving themed ( see link if not familiar with the game: https://www.bringyourownbook.com)
    a scavenger hunt within everyone's house
    Thanksgiving trivia

I'm looking for things that will make the gathering fun for this older set so that we don't spend the whole time complaining and being sad....

I have friends who played Pictionary using Scribl.io and setting up a private room.

You could check out Jackbox games who have virtual group games.

Basically any drinking game can be adapted into a family-appropriate virtual game - "Never have I ever" etc.
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

gatorsmom is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

The older set would probably like to hear everyone’s favorite memory from past holidays (not just Thanksgiving). Maybe warn everyone in advance to prepare to tell about their favorite holiday memory and go from there. My parents and their siblings used to love to talk about their past fun adventures.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Charades!