Default Duralex Picardie 12 pc set @ Costco - $23.99

DS 2008
    DD 2010
    DS 2014

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Thank you for posting this! We need some more of the big ones. Are the small ones in this set the same as the small ones from the old sets of 18 from Costco? I can't tell from this picture. Look at the last pic on this Amazon link. https://www.amazon.sg/Duralex-France.../dp/B00186098I

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Thank you for posting this! We need some more of the big ones. Are the small ones in this set the same as the small ones from the old sets of 18 from Costco? I can't tell from this picture. Look at the last pic on this Amazon link. https://www.amazon.sg/Duralex-France.../dp/B00186098I
    I don’t know, sorry. This is my first time purchasing these! Hopefully, someone else will be able to help.

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sf333 View Post
    I don’t know, sorry. This is my first time purchasing these! Hopefully, someone else will be able to help.
    I ordered...and we'll decide to donate these small ones or the older ones. We got 2 sets of 18 years ago, but we've all grown to need the large ones for our "all day" water glasses. Thanks for posting!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

The small ones are like juice size but I also use them for cocktails/wine glasses. We love this set, what an amazing price!