Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I would be ok with it BUT I would have to stay to make sure precautions are being taken seriously. We would leave if people weren’t following guidelines.

WatchingThemGrow is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Somewhere else? No. On our street, with me there? Yes. Actually, this thread made me realize we have a great set up for a drive by live nativity on our end of the street. Wonder if my neighbors would join in and do it. They have a 5 month old baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I think I may be OK with my kid participating, as long as I trusted everyone to be wearing masks and distancing, as long as viewers are just driving by and not walking (so they can't stand around and chat with the kids). We normally do a walk through Christmas exhibit at a local park. They are still doing it this year, but will not be having enclosed areas with Santa, trains, food, etc. and they are selling tickets in limited quantities at specific times to help space out crowds. But I am still concerned it will be lots of people, so I think we may do the drive by lights at Hershey instead.

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Just thought I’d follow up to this. We decided not to participate. Things get worse by the day here, hospitals in our region of that state had no ICU beds and we decided it was not the right time to be participating in an event like this. One of my friends also made the same decision. I also saw some pictures and as I suspected many were not wearing masks like they claimed they would.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Just thought I’d follow up to this. We decided not to participate. Things get worse by the day here, hospitals in our region of that state had no ICU beds and we decided it was not the right time to be participating in an event like this. One of my friends also made the same decision. I also saw some pictures and as I suspected many were not wearing masks like they claimed they would.
    Smart choice.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2