Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default gift ideas 13 yo boy

I am completely out of ideas for gifts for DS. He only wanted an expensive gaming computer that we will not be buying him, so I am at a loss. What are you getting your 13 yo boys?
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My nearly 13 yo is asking for Lego sets. We bought him Beats headphones last year on a whim and he loves them if your son doesn’t have nice headphones yet.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

What are his interests? Sports? Mine is a year older, had a few fav hockey and basketball jerseys (ended up with tshirts mostly not 150.00 jerseys), basketball, backpack to take basketball on his bike, new bike seat (refused to upgrade from his little bike he's outgrown, apparently it's cool to ride a small bike now, but he wants a comfy seat), new headphones, charging cords for phone, xbox gift cards and gift cards to his fav food spots (he and his sister like to go get Panda Express/ChikfilA etc when I'm working late etc.).

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Buying the kids a joint gift- Oculus 2 VR.
    Board games, video games and cash are my only other ideas so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Could have written this post! Keep the ideas coming!! Mine got an expensive electric guitar last year, but then gave up guitar to focus on cello. He has everything he needs, so we are still searching. Just had bday this month also...

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My DS is 14 and just got air pods pro for bday. He also got Throw Throw Burrito game... both are hits. For Xmas he is getting a phone (has never wanted one until now), Eno hammock, Cards Against Humanity family, pool golf chipping game.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

DS2 is 12 and 7th grade. He's getting a phone - his first one. He hasn't necessarily asked, but DS1 and DD both got theirs for Christmas in 7th so I am pretty sure he's expecting it.

He's getting a Rocketbook, maybe a skateboard, a new bed comforter, slippers. For his birthday he got nicer headphones with a microphone that he now uses for Zoom as needed, and gaming with friends.
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    What are his interests? Sports? Mine is a year older, had a few fav hockey and basketball jerseys (ended up with tshirts mostly not 150.00 jerseys), basketball, backpack to take basketball on his bike, new bike seat (refused to upgrade from his little bike he's outgrown, apparently it's cool to ride a small bike now, but he wants a comfy seat), new headphones, charging cords for phone, xbox gift cards and gift cards to his fav food spots (he and his sister like to go get Panda Express/ChikfilA etc when I'm working late etc.).
    He plays soccer and basketball, runs cross country and track. He spends way too much time on the xbox and watching youtube. He hates to read, doesn't really listen to music and is not really into clothes.

I think this is such a hard age with boys! (or at least it is for me)

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeLover View Post
    He plays soccer and basketball, runs cross country and track. He spends way too much time on the xbox and watching youtube. He hates to read, doesn't really listen to music and is not really into clothes.

I think this is such a hard age with boys! (or at least it is for me)
    Does he have a Fit Bit type device?

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    Does he have a Fit Bit type device?
    He does. He has a Garmin watch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast