Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ang79 is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ciw View Post
    Do you have a favorite local orchard? A lot of orchards and farms are now shipping or delivering fruit baskets, honey, or canned goods (jams, jellies, fruit butters, pickled veggies, etc.).

I also really like Stoltzfus Meats for gifts. They are based in Lancaster County: https://www.stoltzfusmeats.com/
    Their bacons and sausages are really, really good. I think the chicken sausages are as good as the pork sausages. The more interesting flavor combos are always a hit. Shipping isn't cheap - I think it runs around $10, but you would probably spend at least that much to put together your own basket and ship it.

Popcorn or snack tins are an easy pick. Lots of options made in Pennsylvania and they often make special items (like tins of chocolate covered pretzels) for the holidays. You can order directly from Utz (not sure about Snyder's), but you may find a better deal on Amazon or another online retailer.

Chocolate? Macy's had Frango's for 5.99 a lb yesterday. Looks like the price is back up today.
    We have been to Stoltzfus Meats before After searching around a bit online I am trying to decide between ordering gourmet popcorn baskets from The Popcorn Company (and they are doing an introductory rate of $10 for their year subscription with Passport for free shipping on the variety of brands they are associated with), or ordering fudge, jams, etc. from Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster. Any recs from the family brands that use the Passport Shipping? I only recognize Harry and David, Cheryl's Cookies, Popcorn Factory and Sherri's Berries.

Any experience with Wolferman's Bakery? There are some options there (English Muffins and jams, Kringle Wreaths, Sweet Treats sampler).
    Last edited by ang79; 11-28-2020 at 01:36 PM.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Wolfermans is good quality

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2