Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just bought a Kenmore after a long search. Love it so far! There’s a good channel on YouTube called Vacuum Cleaner Wars.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We have a Dyson DC 14 (non ball model) that we bought in 2007 and we are happy with it. It works great on non carpeted surfaces. We recently got a Roborock S6 vacuum and it does really well on both surfaces. I like that it has the mop feature which is why I went with that brand vs. the Roomba, whose mop was separate. I like the option of having the robot vacuum every other day or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by JBaxter View Post
    do you have the duo clean shark?
    No it was "Shark NV752 Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum with HEPA Filter, Crevice Tool, Pet Multi-Tool and Power Brush with a Bordeaux Finish". The attachment piece has already literally fallen apart though so I definitely won't be spending anymore money for a Shark. I actually was mistaken when I said our Dyson was from 2012, we actually got it in 2006, just the basic model (non ball or anything) and it's still better than my new shark. I'm excited for my new Dyson to get here this week and I'll probably end up keeping the Shark in the basement for when we finish it.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

mom2khj is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I've had two Dyson ball animals conk out on me, both under 2 years old. I gave up on Dyson, didn't feel they were worth the price anyhow. I had a shark lift-away that I also didn't really care for. For downstairs (95% solid flooring) I have a Miele canister from Costco that I bought last year. Best vacuum I've ever owned. I prefer the bags so that dog hair and dust isn't escaping when I'm emptying it. Our upstairs is 99% carpet and I just got a shark pet something or other for the kids to use up there so I don't have to lug the Miele up and down. It works just as well as the Dyson did, and emptying it's canister is MUCH easier than the Dyson. I think I paid 150 for it at Sams about 6 months ago and so far, so good.
    mom to DD1 (17), DD2 (14) and DS (9)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2