essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Website to buy funny socks?

I bought DS2 a pair of Bob Ross socks a year or so ago that he loves and he has another pair of socks with an anime character he really likes too. He hasn't really worn socks since March since we're stuck at home 24/7, but when he does he only wears these 2 pairs and the Bob Ross ones are too small now. He's a men's size 9 in shoes. He wants to add some to his wishlist.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I bought DS2 a pair of Bob Ross socks a year or so ago that he loves and he has another pair of socks with an anime character he really likes too. He hasn't really worn socks since March since we're stuck at home 24/7, but when he does he only wears these 2 pairs and the Bob Ross ones are too small now. He's a men's size 9 in shoes. He wants to add some to his wishlist.

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Try redbubble.com. I bought a bunch of funny masks from there this summer and they were good quality.. I just did a search for anime socks and over 1000 choices came up. I can’t speak to the sizing or quality of the socks, though.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

I would like to buy socks or leggings with our pets' faces on them. I've seen a place on insta, but I'm always hesitant to buy from those places.

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Like above I too am interested in socks with our pets face! PLEASE anyone recommend a place???

hwin708 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I buy a lot of political and jokey workout tanks on LookHuman, which also has socks. I know several men who wear socks from HappySocks.

But really, if he wants funny socks specialized to his wants, he should just google search his interests plus socks. There are soooo many out there. No reason to limit himself to one brand.
    #BidenHarris2020 “It’s easier to be a parent this morning. It’s easier to be a dad. It’s easier to tell your kids character matters. It matters. Telling the truth matters. Being a good person matters.”

If you are looking to buy generic fun socks, searching for "novelty socks" might be helpful. I've been buying them from Kohls for years. I line dry them but they still need to be replaced every few years. Since it's Kohls' prices and I always wait to buy them on sale, at least it isn't painful to replenish them.

https://www.kohls.com/search.jsp?sub...95308709058264

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I’ve sent many a pair from this site as gifts. Super fast delivery.
    https://www.sockittome.com/shop-by/sock-types

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne View Post
    I’ve sent many a pair from this site as gifts. Super fast delivery.
    https://www.sockittome.com/shop-by/sock-types
    Thank you for sharing! I ordered stocking stuffers!

dhano923 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My DD loves wearing fun socks and Happy Socks are some of her favorite. She just ordered 3 pairs this morning on sale from them too.

Www.Happysocks.com
    Mom to:
    DS 10/03
    DD 11/05

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My nephews love the Nike Elite style socks with crazy patterns, so I've gotten many from https://hoopswagg.com/ . They like the store brand as well as the Nike branded ones.

Son prefers thinner & shorter socks, so I've just bought random packs from zulily, Target, etc. that match a fandom of his.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)