Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Default TI-84 CE at Meijer - $67.50 or lower

Meijer has an Mperk for 50% off 1 TI-84 CE right now. That brings them to $67.50, which is a great price. I've been told the Santa Bucks will also work on it, so another $10 off? Or more, if Santa Bucks go to the regular price. Great deal either way!

My kids all got these for Christmas in pre-algebra. They have them available at school, but they like having the same one at home to use. And it's an allowable calculator on the ACT and SAT, so they go in with one they can use. DD and DS2 have loaned theirs out to DS1's friends for testing this year, because the school does not have enough to use for all 11th grade kids testing at once.
    Kris

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Wow that's an amazing price. We tried to find a deal and couldn't and paid $125.

Only suggestion - it's not needed here til calculus - so make sure your kid actually needs one before getting it.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by erosenst View Post
    Wow that's an amazing price. We tried to find a deal and couldn't and paid $125.

Only suggestion - it's not needed here til calculus - so make sure your kid actually needs one before getting it.

Mine have used it a lot in algebra 2 for the graphing features. But definitely be sure it's needed, as even at $67, it's expensive for a calculator.
    Kris

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Mine have used it a lot in algebra 2 for the graphing features
    Yeah I think our district an outlier for not allowing them for Algebra 2 or PreCalc...

Thanks so much for posting this deal! I was able to stop at Meijer today and get the 50% off, plus Santa Bucks, plus use an mperks reward coupon....so my total was only $45.05! I tutor students preparing for the ACT & SAT, and a graphing calculator is an excellent tool to have for these exams.