Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    .
    Posts
    8,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Mom View Post
    Will you let us help make your xmas better?
    We would all love to help. There are so many of us who want to help you
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    We would all love to help. There are so many of us who want to help you
    Yes, this is very true!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    4,777

    Default

    Everyone else beat me to it but I would really love to donate to a gofundme, venmo, amazon wishlist, whatever.
    Angie

    Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

  4. #24
    ArizonaGirl is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,995

    Default

    I would as well.
    Lindsey

    Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012




  5. #25
    mom2binsd is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,647

    Default

    I appreciate all of the offers, I have always been able to figure out things and I will this year too (it's why my home has no curtains or updated decor) but I will provide for my children. I appreciate this board as a place to vent and feel loved.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    44,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    I appreciate all of the offers, I have always been able to figure out things and I will this year too (it's why my home has no curtains or updated decor) but I will provide for my children. I appreciate this board as a place to vent and feel loved.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    We know you make it work. We just want to lighten your load a bit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

  7. #27
    niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    CA.
    Posts
    22,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    We know you make it work. We just want to lighten your load a bit.


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Yes this!


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •