Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    mom2binsd is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,715

    Default

    I have sent the new guidelines to my administrator, hopefully the local health dept is on board with the new rec's! I appreciate the offer but I will figure out my kids, I had bought a few things already, and when my dad sends me my Christmas money I can pick up things for them.

  2. #12
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    44,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    I have sent the new guidelines to my administrator, hopefully the local health dept is on board with the new rec's! I appreciate the offer but I will figure out my kids, I had bought a few things already, and when my dad sends me my Christmas money I can pick up things for them.
    The offer always stands.
    Good luck with the work guidelines!

  3. #13
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    .
    Posts
    12,753

    Default

    Would be happy to help with Christmas cheer! I hope you guys stay well and that you can get back to work quickly!

  4. #14
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    15,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Would be happy to help with Christmas cheer! I hope you guys stay well and that you can get back to work quickly!
    Please reconsider. Save some money now for the next time you might be quarantined and let us have some fun shopping for you and the kids. Itís definitely a crappy situation you are in.
    "People are made for happiness. Rightly then, you thirst for happiness. Christ has the answer to this desire of yours. But he asks you to trust him." -St. John Paul II

  5. #15
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    18,688

    Default

    I'm so sorry. The man owes you some gift cards and meal deliveries!

    for Sandy Hook



  6. #16
    KpbS's Avatar
    KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    10,725

    Default

    I'm so sorry! That's all really stressful. Sending hugs your way. ((((hugs))))
    K

  7. #17
    mom2binsd is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    9,715

    Default

    Even though our state has published the new guidelines and I have two negative pcr tests my building admin is refusing to let me come back to work!!!! I'm so frustrated, literally in tears here, my immediate boss, the therapy director has gone to her office twice and brought it up at morning meeting, with no success. I called our local county health dept on Friday and was told they were sending local nursing homes the new guidelines.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  8. #18
    Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    Even though our state has published the new guidelines and I have two negative pcr tests my building admin is refusing to let me come back to work!!!! I'm so frustrated, literally in tears here, my immediate boss, the therapy director has gone to her office twice and brought it up at morning meeting, with no success. I called our local county health dept on Friday and was told they were sending local nursing homes the new guidelines.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Will you let us help make your xmas better?

  9. #19
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    11,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Mom View Post
    Will you let us help make your xmas better?
    Yes, Let us take something off your plate.
    for Carmen

  10. #20
    jenmcadams is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Yes, Let us take something off your plate.
    Please You'd be letting all of us feel better, so you'd really be doing us the favor
    Mom to a DD (8/02) and a DS (6/05)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •