Default Fulgor Milano oven

Does anyone own a Fulgor Milano oven? Or have any experiences with any Fulgor Milano appliance? My oven died and in our search to replace it, we realized most standard single wall ovens are about 28" high. The cutout for our Bosch oven is only 24" high. The only oven that we've found that fit is a Fulgor Milano 100 series but we don't know anything about this brand. And I haven't been able to find much info/reviews online. I'm hoping someone here might have some insight.

Our other option would be to find someone to reconfigure the cabinet it sits in now by findinh wood that matches the existing cabinet, breaking the top and building up 4-5 inches. This option sounds way more complicated.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Baby Bargains mobile app

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I’ve never heard of them. Do you have a pic of the oven and cabinet configuration? It’s possible that re-doing the cabinet might be fairly straightforward with a trim kit, and you might like to have a bigger oven anyway We reconfigured 2 cabinets to change the positions of our oven/microwave/range and apart from cutting into the granite countertop, a handyman could do the rest. If you’re not needing to cut stone counters, then that makes it easier for sure.

saleenl is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Bosch still makes an oven that is 24" high - maybe this would work?

Overall Appliance (HxWxD): 23-5/16" x 23-1/2" x 22-1/2"
    Required Cutout Size (HxWxD): 22-15/16" – 23-1/16" x 21-15/16" x 22-1/16"

https://www.abt.com/product/142737/B...HBE5453UC.html
    Boober (10/05) and JuJuBe (5/09)

Quote Originally Posted by saleenl View Post
    Bosch still makes an oven that is 24" high - maybe this would work?

Overall Appliance (HxWxD): 23-5/16" x 23-1/2" x 22-1/2"
    Required Cutout Size (HxWxD): 22-15/16" – 23-1/16" x 21-15/16" x 22-1/16"

https://www.abt.com/product/142737/B...HBE5453UC.html

I called Bosch customer service last week and the lady told me there were no wall ovens that are 24" in height. I guess their cs needs to be better informed. Unfortunately, that model is too narrow. My cutout is about 24"hx28"wx24"d. Thanks for looking!

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    I’ve never heard of them. Do you have a pic of the oven and cabinet configuration? It’s possible that re-doing the cabinet might be fairly straightforward with a trim kit, and you might like to have a bigger oven anyway We reconfigured 2 cabinets to change the positions of our oven/microwave/range and apart from cutting into the granite countertop, a handyman could do the rest. If you’re not needing to cut stone counters, then that makes it easier for sure.
    I guess I really should have someone come take a look to see what can be done. I would love a bigger oven. I would love a double oven. My husband's concern is if we reconfigure the cabinet, he thinks it'll be impossible to match the color of the wood to the rest of the kitchen. The kitchen is about 15 years old, wood changes color over times, blah blah blah....

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    I guess I really should have someone come take a look to see what can be done. I would love a bigger oven. I would love a double oven. My husband's concern is if we reconfigure the cabinet, he thinks it'll be impossible to match the color of the wood to the rest of the kitchen. The kitchen is about 15 years old, wood changes color over times, blah blah blah....
    If you are moving/reconfiguring shelves in your existing cabinet, you should be able to do it in a way that it won't need any wood to be matched - the oven trim kit will hide all of that. Even if you had to cut away/enlarge the opening of the frame of the cabinet, the trim kit should hide all of that. You'll only run into a problem if you cut away more of the wood than you should have (haha). But with careful measuring, and cutting away only the wood that you need to in order to fit the new oven, then there shouldn't be a need to add unmatched wood. Even with a double oven (which typically come right on top of the other, so there's no need to have any wood separating the two). You can get stainless steel sheeting as well to fill gaps, if you choose stainless steel oven(s). Cabinet doors might be trickier but if they are solid wood, reconfiguring could be done...

Unless your cabinet is not what I'm thinking!!