Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Soccermomm View Post
    DS is all about the computer. He has his own business where he writes programs and sells them. Planning to be a computer programmer. Studying for his JAVA certification.
    We are getting him 2 new monitors and a keyboard for Christmas. I am looking for a few smaller gift ideas.

He does not have a car, but those are great ideas for the future.

Thank you all so much for your ideas so far
    Does he like Starbucks? Dunkin? Or a local place? I am sure he would love a gift card to a place.

My brother got metolius rock rings for 11yo DS and I think he'll love them since he loves American Ninja Warrior type stuff.

A Hydro Flask, laptop stickers, Carhartt Watch hat, Nike socks, The Comfy, oversized sweatshirts and a candy machine are all things I've purchased for DS that could also work for a 17yo.

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

what about a nice hoodie? or nice new sweat pants? those are all the rage here with teens. also a nice beenie.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Soccermomm View Post
    DS is all about the computer. He has his own business where he writes programs and sells them. Planning to be a computer programmer. Studying for his JAVA certification.
    We are getting him 2 new monitors and a keyboard for Christmas. I am looking for a few smaller gift ideas.

He does not have a car, but those are great ideas for the future.

Thank you all so much for your ideas so far
    Is he into gaming as well? If so, a gaming mouse and mouse pad, KontrolFreek Grips for the controller or keyboard, LED lights to go around his desk and computer, headset stand or magnetic headset hook, an external gaming mic.

For stocking stuffers so far I've gotten DS1 a custom class of 2021 graduation ornament from Etsy and a City Bonfire. https://citybonfires.com/collections...usable-bonfire

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by essnce629; 12-05-2020 at 04:18 AM.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2