Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    gymnbomb is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,679

    Default Full Length Joggers/Sweatpants?

    I want some soft and warm joggers or sweatpants. But I want them to be full length, not ankle length!! All the ones I found that I liked (Gap, Athleta, Loft/Lou & Grey, etc.) have a 25-26 inch inseam. I have one pair from Gap that are ok, though I would prefer them to be an inch or two longer, but not good enough to buy another pair. I also have one pair from DSW that are amazingly soft but have pilled really badly and left my carpet covered in black fuzz... I am 5’3” and would probably buy a size small.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

  2. #2
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    44,501

    Default

    Huh. I’m 5’2” and the regular, non petite, sized joggers are almost too long (kind of baggy at the ankles). Mine are Athleta. I also have a pair from Costco. Oh, and a new pair from Old Navy. Maybe check eBay for the Athleta Metro Jogger. That’s what I have but they’re discontinued.
    I’d try Kohl’s, Vuori, Nordstrom and American Giant too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

  3. #3
    gymnbomb is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    Huh. I’m 5’2” and the regular, non petite, sized joggers are almost too long (kind of baggy at the ankles). Mine are Athleta. I also have a pair from Costco. Oh, and a new pair from Old Navy. Maybe check eBay for the Athleta Metro Jogger. That’s what I have but they’re discontinued.
    I’d try Kohl’s, Vuori, Nordstrom and American Giant too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Yes -- I want them to be long and baggy at the ankles! So when I sit down my full ankle and part of my foot is still covered. I'll check Old Navy. I had some from there a couple of years ago that I liked, but unfortunately they also pilled a lot really quickly. Kohl's is a good idea, and I have some Kohls cash I need to spend this month.

    I just googled "open bottom sweat pants" and found a few options from LLBean and Under Armor. Maybe I was just looking in the wrong places, or calling it the wrong thing.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

  4. #4
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    44,501

    Default

    I bought a fabric shaver to perk up some of my pill-y leggings. Could that do the trick?


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

  5. #5
    wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,259

    Default

    Buy the Tall sizes of your favorites for extra length!

  6. #6
    gymnbomb is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I bought a fabric shaver to perk up some of my pill-y leggings. Could that do the trick?


    Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Possibly, I am sure I have a couple of sweaters that could use it too!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

  7. #7
    gymnbomb is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wallawala View Post
    Buy the Tall sizes of your favorites for extra length!
    I am keeping that in mind if I see some I like that come in talk!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

  8. #8
    Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    10,603

    Default

    Vuori! Get the "long" version even if you aren't all that tall. So soft and comfy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •