Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Small but annoying

I've been waiting for the Groupon/Staples holiday card promo. For the past several years I've paid $25 for 100 cards. This year I can't find it below $40! This just feels like a huge jump and it's annoying. I am trying to convince myself to just buy it and get it done and instead I check multiple times a day to see if the price went down or there's a discount.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    I've been waiting for the Groupon/Staples holiday card promo. For the past several years I've paid $25 for 100 cards. This year I can't find it below $40! This just feels like a huge jump and it's annoying. I am trying to convince myself to just buy it and get it done and instead I check multiple times a day to see if the price went down or there's a discount.
    I’m the same way! I love a deal!! DH has to remind me that my time and sanity is worth more than the but of money I’ll save.

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Nooo! I haven't started my Christmas cards yet and always use Staples Groupon deal ️. Ugh. What are the other options?

infocrazy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    I had this exact experience yesterday! I'm glad it wasn't just me! I am probably just doing Costco cards this year.
    Jen

DS in X-Small 7/12, Medium 5/07, and Large 7/05, one DD 3/10, and our DS 4/09 watching over us.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by infocrazy View Post
    I had this exact experience yesterday! I'm glad it wasn't just me! I am probably just doing Costco cards this year.
    I really like Costco cards! I used to love the print center at my Costco because you could order in the AM and have your cards a few hours later. Awesome for a procrastinator. Now mine only has mail order.

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I did Costco and got 100 cards for $26.99. Our Costco cards sometimes have color that is...off...but not this year! They nailed it.

Good luck OP! $40 or $25 based on what I've seen either of those indicate a pretty good deal!

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

OP, Rakuten is doing 10% cash back on Groupon, if that helps

I was in the same boat but finally bit the bullet and ordered from Staples because I could pick up there and not worry about shutterfly orders being lost in the mail.