Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,533

    Default Craftsy membership only $5

    Craftsy is running a FB promo for a 1 year membership for $5. I just signed up.
    Lots of classes including art (drawing, painting, etc.), fabric (sewing, knitting, crotchet, embroidery), cake (baking, decorating)

    They don't have the offer on their website, but if you search Craftsy on FB, it should show up.
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    120

    Default

    I canít find this! Help!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster198 View Post
    I canít find this! Help!
    Try this link

    https://go.craftsy.com/a24130/?fbcli...jIJSyRuDhWuozM
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Has anyone tried this and found it useful? I'm sort of interested in it for my 15 y.o. DD but I'm not sure she would use it (feels like she's doing too many online classes already right now). And I really hate signing up for things for that auto-renew.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSuedeShoes View Post
    Has anyone tried this and found it useful? I'm sort of interested in it for my 15 y.o. DD but I'm not sure she would use it (feels like she's doing too many online classes already right now). And I really hate signing up for things for that auto-renew.
    I signed up - figured it was worth a try for the price. DD is getting an acrylic paint set for Xmas and I thought she might like a class or two to try out.

    I set a calendar reminder for next year to remind me to cancel it.
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    62

    Default

    i signed up and then was able to immediately cancel the autorenew afterwards!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    WatchingThemGrow is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miallen22074 View Post
    i signed up and then was able to immediately cancel the autorenew afterwards!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where did you find the page to stop the auto renew? I canít locate it. This will be fun though!
    Thanks all!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    WatchingThemGrow is online now Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    19,633

    Default

    And does anyone know how I can sign up to get this for my niece? It looks like the email for billing is the same as the login. Is there a way to change it?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    .
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Thanks for this! I signed up, they sent me an email, and I called to ask that it not auto-renew. Should be a fun thing to use this year!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    Where did you find the page to stop the auto renew? I canít locate it. This will be fun though!
    Thanks all!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    After logging on, go to the membership section and thereís a button that you can press to cancel auto renewal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •