Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by miallen22074 View Post
    After logging on, go to the membership section and there’s a button that you can press to cancel auto renewal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Weird - I don't have a button. But I was able to call and cancel the autorenew - took literally 1 minute.
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Has anyone tried out their craftsy membership yet? It looks like the link is still active for the deal. I didn't get it before, but now I'm wondering if the kids might find it fun to look for cooking/baking videos or to try new crafts (they are 12 and 14).

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Has anyone tried out their craftsy membership yet? It looks like the link is still active for the deal. I didn't get it before, but now I'm wondering if the kids might find it fun to look for cooking/baking videos or to try new crafts (they are 12 and 14).
    My DD (14) has been using it! She learned to knit with it!

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    My DD (14) has been using it! She learned to knit with it!

Wow, great! It looks like some of the stuff on Craftsy is always free but some requires the membership? I do loom knitting and have found a few patterns listed for free there in the past, but I don't really see any right now. Guess it may be nice to learn something new this year, especially since Covid will keep us all home this winter.

kali is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I signed up for the $5 membership (thanks, OP!) and they've been sending me an offer for an upgrade to Gold membership for $8.21.

It says "With GOLD Membership, every year you'll get all the benefits of your Premium Membership, PLUS additional GOLD level benefits worth up to $450 in value. Craft your benefits to what interests you most. Choose from quilting, sewing, cake decorating, knitting & crocheting." So maybe you only get patterns with the higher level?

Quote Originally Posted by kali View Post
    I signed up for the $5 membership (thanks, OP!) and they've been sending me an offer for an upgrade to Gold membership for $8.21.

It says "With GOLD Membership, every year you'll get all the benefits of your Premium Membership, PLUS additional GOLD level benefits worth up to $450 in value. Craft your benefits to what interests you most. Choose from quilting, sewing, cake decorating, knitting & crocheting." So maybe you only get patterns with the higher level?
    I asked the girls if they would like to try it for $5 and they said sure. The link shared above still works for the $5 offer. As I was checking out, they also offered me the Gold upgrade, which I declined. Its been years since I've looked for free patterns, so they may have changed how they offer things. Will be interesting to see what videos, etc. there are to learn from

Smillow is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by truly scrumptious View Post
    Weird - I don't have a button. But I was able to call and cancel the autorenew - took literally 1 minute.
    i didn’t see a button either. I wonder if it is browser dependent? I was on Chrome.
    DS 2/09

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I am pretty sure you just have to call and cancel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2