Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

The package I ordered middle of November is lost. I really wanted a couple of things in there and I was willing to wait but I think I’ll take the store refund now. I happened to check the store website to see if the things I wanted were available and they are on deep clearance so I am now waiting on THAT package.

The other package I was waiting on was sending regular location updates until Christmas and now it keeps saying the same thing “in transit, in transit...” each day so not sure what’s going on with that. I’d still like to get it and save for next year but I’m tired of waiting and tracking these. More and more I looking forward to the Covid vaccine so I can just shop localling (if there are any local shops left).
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thought I'd update this thread... we just received yesterday (Tuesday 1/26) a gift my sister sent on 11/28. Can anyone beat that?

This week I received a package Amazon had decided was lost and the package I was missing from Old Navy ordered 12-11 took over a month but arrived earlier this month. It was a crazy shipping season we sent a box to my SIL in Massachusetts we are in New Jersey and it went to Florida before she received it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Thought I'd update this thread... we just received yesterday (Tuesday 1/26) a gift my sister sent on 11/28. Can anyone beat that?
    Not really... but I was coming here to post a PSA to watch your returns. I returned several pairs of shoes (ordered several sizes, returned what didn't work) to Amazon in October. Amazon issued a refund that day once tracking scanned. I never checked on any of it. This week, Amazon charged me back for a large portion because they did not receive all the items and the return window was closing. All were shipped back on the same day, from the same location in late Oct. Some made it on Nov. 10, others just stopped tracking (in two different locations). Amazon fixed it with a chat, but it prompted me to check all of my returns and found another one sent in December that also hasn't been received.

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by specialp View Post
    Not really... but I was coming here to post a PSA to watch your returns. I returned several pairs of shoes (ordered several sizes, returned what didn't work) to Amazon in October. Amazon issued a refund that day once tracking scanned. I never checked on any of it. This week, Amazon charged me back for a large portion because they did not receive all the items and the return window was closing. All were shipped back on the same day, from the same location in late Oct. Some made it on Nov. 10, others just stopped tracking (in two different locations). Amazon fixed it with a chat, but it prompted me to check all of my returns and found another one sent in December that also hasn't been received.
    A little different but related - I just noticed that the other day, that my returns that I dropped off a month ago at the Amazon bookstore were still indicated as "in transit". I will watch carefully to make sure I don't get charged!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My daughter mailed a letter to her friend (CA to DC) last fall. She just got it last week.

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Ordered on 11/25 and finally got mine 1/1/22. So about the same.

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Ordered on 11/25 and finally got mine 1/1/22. So about the same.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I think I might have you ladies beat. A packaged I ordered on November 21st arrived yesterday, January 28th. It’s in pristine condition- no scrapes or holes in the bag so I wonder where it was sitting? The store refunded me around December 31st so I had no expectations of receiving it after that.

Just reread some posts. A letter mailed last fall that just arrived last week has me beat.
    Last edited by gatorsmom; 01-29-2021 at 12:25 PM.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ourselves and about 80 of our neighbors are in negotiations with our city. City mailed out certified letters to all 80 of us on January 14th. Only 15 days ago but you would think a certified mail packet of 30 pages could make it the two miles.

We're at about 1/3 received, 1/3 postcard received attempted, and 1/3 nothing for the 80-ish houses all within the same square mile.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast