Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I’m not expecting any more packages before Christmas. I did have two priority packages that mailed the Monday before Thanksgiving which were scanned the day they were sent and then not scanned until they were delivered (very late). Who knows where they were sitting or traveling in between but the lack of information was definitely a bit strange. I decided not to order much for Christmas. I’ll pick up DDs last gift in person tomorrow as I didn’t trust that anyone would ship it to me in time.

ETA: Just remembered that DDs birthday gift from SIL is still lost somewhere. Her birthday was at the beginning of the month.
    Last edited by Snow mom; 12-21-2020 at 05:58 PM.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Duplicate post
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My gift from MIL, a box for my cousins, a box for my mom, a toy for DS2 (was really hoping it would make it but I’ll save it for his birthday). I’m sure there are other packages arriving but none of those are for Christmas.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My gift from MIL, a box for my cousins, a box for my mom, a toy for DS2 (was really hoping it would make it but I’ll save it for his birthday). I’m sure there are other packages arriving but none of those are for Christmas.

My Christmas cards were supposed to be here by 12-12 and still nothing.
    I ordered my dad something through Amazon yesterday and it's already here.
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

So far just 2. A gift from MIL for DS1 (we will give him something else and save this for his birthday). And an order from Loft I placed on November 18th. It was for my niece. I’ll give her something else. But there was a sweater that i wanted for me for Christmas. Bummer.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Double post
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I had 1 lost, and game stop just refunded it for me. Thankfully I found it in stock for curb side pick up at Best Buy, so that worked out.

My mom mailed my kids thanksgiving cards. They were mailed on Nov 18th, and they finally arrived last week. They were going from Illinois to California, but it took 3 1/2 weeks. I’m guessing we will get their Christmas cards around Valentine’s Day. lol

Not USPS, but today I learned that other shipments are being delayed as UPS and FedEx work to deliver the COVID vaccine.

Fine by me!

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk

I'm down 2 USPS packages.
    One was a Christmas shirt I ordered Dec 1st! Just made it to my city today so hopeful to have it to wear Christmas Eve.
    The other was my parents present that was ordered 12/12. I feel bad for the company. They are offering discounts to everyone to make up for USPS. At this point I have no idea when it will arrive as the tracking isn't being updated.
    Sweetie Pies, DS 9/2004 & DS 4/2008

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast