Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Two. One was for the adopted family with a big ticket item and other is for DS2. Already got refund processed for big ticket item and DS2 gift will arrive too late, so keeping that for his birthday in January instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

So far, all orders are either delivered or have plausible tracking info. The biggest delay I’ve seen has been with the handoff from UPS to USPS. In the past, that has usually taken a day or so. This season, I’ve had several packages that have gotten stuck at that stage for many days, with scary looking messages like "carrier closed or unavailable"! One time I even got a "driveway inaccessible" message for the UPS-USPS handoff in my town. Unlikely!!

My NE family did have recent multi-day delays of all their mail, and got a text from the USPS saying their driveway was inaccessible. DIL was NOT happy because she had spent hours the day before shoveling it, and there were many totally dry places plus a few small snowball-sized lumps of snow. A friend suggested she put down some highly visible snow melter chemicals...which resulted in prompt delivery of several days' worth of meal!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am waiting on a shipment through DHL, its stuck in MD. Also waiting on something from USPS that has been stuck in MD since Dec. 9 (I'm seriously only a little over an hour away in PA). And waiting on one thing through UPS that keeps getting delayed a day at a time. Overall not too bad. I've only had one lost order, something I purchased during Amazon Prime Day that never showed up so they refunded me.

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    None!

Only once in 10 years since we've lived here have I had a package go missing and on average I have at least 300 orders a year from Amazon alone!

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    To be fair, all my amazon orders have arrived in a relatively timely fashion. UPS too. It's only the USPS ones.

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    I have two that were... well... maybe not lost, but misplaced? One arrived six days later than expected. The other is two days late and now due today and says out for delivery. All together, I think USPS has done a great job this year. I've actually had more issues with UPS delays. Nothing actually lost/missing this year, just slow.
    I have one item that has almost taken a month to get from a neighboring state. My other packages are averaging 3 weeks later than expected. So I can't say that I think USPS has done a great job.

Around election time I had sent an insured, priority mail package to Philly and it took two weeks. I guess I'm just unlucky this year.

I have a package that is coming from CT to MA (an hour-ish from me) and the tracking after a week in transit showed that it went from Hartford to Georgia! Now it's in transit from Georgia. I'm on day 11 of waiting for another package. All my other packages from USPS, have arrived, but most have been delayed by many days. And stuff shipped priority vs. non-priority didn't make a difference in the shipping time.

My UPS and Fedex packages have arrived on time for the most part.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

All of ours are officially in! No issues with Amazon deliveries at all. FedEx had several packages that were 1 week+ late. Although the worst FedEx one was for my youngest's birthday in September, where it sat in a notorious facility for package thefts for almost 2 weeks. I was convinced that one had been stolen until it suddenly started moving again. USPS had several that were a week+ late, all ordered the week of Thanksgiving. The last one of those just got here at the end of last week, after reporting it missing and getting a call from the post master. The day after I reported it & talked to her, it showed up at my house, never showing any movement from the last sorting facility. Still don't know where that one got stuck.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Three. One has been stuck since the 12th and Amazon refunded me already. The reorder should come today.

One of the others is DH's new glasses, so he is bummed they might be missing!
    Kris

Moneypenny is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Just two, but one is a prescription so hard to rectify. The pharmacy can't just send a new order because the prescription can't be refilled yet and they apparently can't just send a new bottle without doing the official refill. Until the USPS declares it lost, instead of just delayed, we (and the online pharmacy) are kind of stuck without options. Luckily, we ordered with plenty of time before we run out of the current prescription so we have a few weeks left to get this figured it out.
    Moneypenny
    DD is 19!

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Just one, but I believe it's on the eBay seller. Tracking label created but appears never to have arrived at the facility. That was 18 days ago, should have taken maybe 10 days max to get here The orders from other sellers got here, as well as all my other packages. Oh well, I'm asking for a refund. Stinks, because it's a gift from the kids to DH.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast