Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I’m hoping the two (or is it 3?) we’re missing will arrive today. Fingers crossed!

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

So wow. I got my second to last package yesterday. A whopping 28 days to get here from TX via USPS.

My last package shipped from Orange, MA (I am in eastern MA) on Dec 15th. It just had its first scan since then and it is now in FL. I'm pretty speechless at this point. I hope the next administration works on fixing USPS instead of dismantling it further.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have three still in package purgatory. One I shipped to someone on 12/18 that hasn’t been updated since 12/21 and two that have been sitting at my city sorting center since 12/10 with no updates. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Our local news did a segment on USPS. Apparently, big box stores have max package contracts with UPS and Fedex. When they reach that limit, they have a deal with USPS to take the overflow. The package originates with the contracted shipper and then gets handed off with USPS. USPS had 30% more volume this year than last year. USPS is still saddled with issues from DeJoy and sorting machines taken out as well as other issues he caused the PO this year. Couple that with USPS having 119k employees out on a given day due to Covid.

I have since gotten deliveries for things ordered in mid December. I have yet to get 3 things ordered Nov 19, 25 & 27th. Tracking shows minimal movement.

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Double Post

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I received a refund for my missing package. Not sure if it went missing or was returned to the sender.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

2 of the boys' presents are still lost. So, shout out to Uncommon Goods when they realized my package (mentioned earlier in this thread) was AWOL. They gave me a gift certificate for my troubles (and a decent one- I honestly think the gc was for more than the item that was lost!). Ds2's America's Test Kitchen Young Chef's Club kit is also missing but to make up for it, they are offering a 10% discount in their shop to make up for it... I really want it to come because the theme is right up ds2's alley!

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I had a late one from Patagonia. I ordered on 12/14 and got it the Sunday after Christmas. It appeared to be on track for 12/22 delivery, but it apparently got shuttled off to a different distribution center first.

It stinks, but man, I cannot imagine that they were dealing with. Some of the news clips just showed mountains and mountains of packages. Couple that with absolutely un-paralleled volume, all the people out sick/quarantined and DeJoy's antics - it was bound to happen.

I absolutely feel horrible for the Postal Service workers. But honestly, this whole thing has kept me from placing any online orders. I want to replace our flatware and I found a set on Crate and Barrel that I really like, but at this point I think I’m better off just jumping in the car and driving an hour and a half to the closest store. I also saw some things from Old Navy and Bath and Bath Works that I was interested in, but nope, not right now.
    Last edited by carolinacool; 12-30-2020 at 12:31 PM.
    DS: Raising heck since 12/09

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I finally got two packages that have been sitting 20mi from my house for 20days delivered today. Tracking went from no updates to “out for delivery” this morning. I sent a package to someone who bought something from me and it’s still sitting in the sorting center. I feel bad because it was a $350 purchase and I have her money and she doesn’t have the item that I sent via 2day priority. I don’t want to refund her because there’s no way to stop the delivery of the time within I know is bound to happen eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast