Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sorry duplicate ...
    Last edited by GaPeach_in_Ca; 12-21-2020 at 08:07 PM.
    Sweetie Pies, DS 9/2004 & DS 4/2008

trales is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

one from uncommon goods, ordered day after thanksgiving, label made- then nothing, they sent the replacement 5 days ago. My sister sent 4 different packages, none yet. The Christmas cards have been in transit for 15 days. And 2 others. Arggg.
    Tracey

DD1 3/07 Itching to take over the universe.
    DD2 1/14 My mellow little snuggler.

Jeanne is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

4. All have tracking numbers with updates that say delayed but on the way. One shipped 11/19 from CA, one shipped 11/26 from IN, one shipped 12/2 from FL, and one shipped 12/6 from NY. Meanwhile, I have gotten Etsy items from out of the country in under 3 weeks.

trales is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

duplicate
    Tracey

DD1 3/07 Itching to take over the universe.
    DD2 1/14 My mellow little snuggler.

Right now I have 3 packages "somewhere". My kids may be getting a few gifts after the fact. I ordered a pair of cleats for DS2, from a company an hour away, December 10th. They shipped but there isn't any additional movement. I ordered another pair from the same place on the 18th (he keeps 2 pairs in rotation at a time and his feet are growing too fast to keep his older pair as backups). The second pair are supposed to be delivered tomorrow but the first are still hanging out in shipping land. I haven't given up hope given the situation.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

Really frustrating - I have about 7 outstanding, including a Shutterfly ornament for my mom that I ordered on 12/3 and somewhere in the UPS system since 12/8. Totally understand how overwhelmed they are, though. We’re going to be laminating printouts and wrapping those for the missing items!

On the flip side, a couple of weekends ago, my postal worker picked up a regular priority mail package I packed up from my doorstep during routine mail delivery on a Saturday afternoon and it was delivered to my mother, two states away, at 7:15 that Monday morning. So, when it works, it works.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Funny story, I had an item for DS, got a notice that it was 45 min away on the 6th, then 4 days later it was in North Dakota (I'm in IL), my friend is the post master, she found it in Maryland the next day and it made it here 3 days later. She thinks when it was only 45 min away it went down the wrong shute, she was actually able to get a visual on it in Maryland and confirmed my address was correct. So bizarre!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't think any of mine have gone missing. But my mother shipped a box with gifts from CA to VA on 12/4 through UPS ground. Last scan on 12/6 and the postmaster says until it is delivered they can't do anything. Um, I don't think it is getting delivered. It was the only gifts she purchased this year, stuff she bought during the summer for SIL and BIL and irreplaceable. I feel bad for her.

I have gotten the driveway/sidewalk inaccessible message also. I live in California with no snow, no rain, all roads open. That did arrive the next day, but I thought the message they chose was funny.
    mom to Billy 12/07

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I had 1 lost, and game stop just refunded it for me. Thankfully I found it in stock for curb side pick up at Best Buy, so that worked out.

My mom mailed my kids thanksgiving cards. They were mailed on Nov 18th, and they finally arrived last week. They were going from Illinois to California, but it took 3 1/2 weeks. I’m guessing we will get their Christmas cards around Valentine’s Day. lol
    How do they know the packages were lost vs. delayed. I'm starting to wonder if some of these things are more than delayed and will never arrive.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

2. One has been sitting in my town for 12 days undelivered. After it arrived and left my town for another state for lord only knows what reason. The other is DD1s gift for DD2. It is somewhere in the US since 12/8. Sigh. I hope that one isn’t lost as it was merch from DD2s fav youtuber and since it’s a limited run we won’t be able to get a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast